Chapter 6 - Shio

"..."

As I slowly approached the shadow of a little girl leaning against the wall. I could faintly make out the sound of soft breathing. When I got closer to this mysterious person my heart exploded with emotion that I had only felt to one person before.

Yuki.exe has stopped working. What do you choose to do? Close Program or Wait To Respond?My heat started to beat faster. I could practically hear the blood roaring in my eardrums.

She Is So CUUUTE. She looks sooo Innocent!!! W-w-whaat why is she in this cold? Someone this young and cute can't be outside like this. H-how do I help? Were can I bring them? Right. *Error*'s house. Satou is there.

*Huff Huff Huff*

*All That Exercising paid off*

*I was able to get to *Error*'s house in under a minute*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Insert Frantic Knocking Sounds*

"Hai?"

*Open Door*

"Satou nee-san! *Error*, HELP"

Satou took one look at at my panting figure and looked at the small girl. I swear I saw her eyes flashing for a moment when she turned around to immediately get a blanket. *Error* came and had a glass of water. I immediately ran to were Satou was to help her get blankets or somethings. I was panicking.

*Error* POV

Yuki looked different when she came in.

Also Satou...

When I though harder, I stumbled across a horrible thought.

"..."

"..."

"..."

*Pant Pant*

Its...Its all her fault...

I was having a great time being around Yuki-san and Satou-san.

It's Ą̶̤̤̳̰͙̪̤̬́̔̊̓͜͝l̵̨̨̪̯͔͚͚͈̺̇͐̋̈́̄̕͜ĺ̴̦͉̰̹̔͐̃͂̈́̀̃ her F̸̮͖̃̽a̶͔̿̌ͅư̴̱̬̼̾̾̄͒̀l̶̡̗̫̙̯̫̝̏͑̚t̸̩̬̽̌̋̕͠

Now they became less Pretty...

ITS Ã̴̡̺̪̿̏͝ͅl̸͇̔̓̋̃͛̋̔̐͝ḽ̵̨̢̟̭̯̤̿̑͌̋̍̔̆̓͠͝ ̶͔̑H̴͔͓̹͌̑̅̀͑̅̈͘͝ȩ̴͓̰̂̈́̏̓͆̅̑̄̈́͠r̴̘̤̹̦͔̀̌̈́̏̀̕̕ ̶̪̬̗͓̟̟̇F̴̡͓̳̗̻̮͖̣̏͌̕ą̷͇̦̬͔͉͈̅̆̐̐͝u̴̱͉̜̲̫̦͎̔̄̏̈́̒͗͊͘l̴͈̪̠̲̜̒̈́͐̈́̎͛̽̚t̵̮̭̫̃͗͊̈́͆