Chapter 22 - Who Am I Sleeping With???

3rd Person POV

We see our protagonist of this knockoff of a story. Moving just a bit closer, we can see that she is currently having a nightmare. Her skin was pale and clammy, cold to the touch. Laboured breathing was the most significant symptom of her nightmares, making it increasingly evident she was suffering.

"AAAH" She screams as she jolts awake. Cold sweat dripped down her neck, her heart was pounding in her ears, completely drowning out every other audible noise.

"Wha-what happened??? I was drowning and then...and then...my head..." Yuki managed to stutter out. Taking a few deep breaths, she calms herself down and is once again assaulted a cacophony of voices.

"Had a nice dream?" "HAHAHAH"

"She looked like an idiot"

"That's because she is an idiot"

"If you're this dumb, why would Satou stay with you?"

"Shut up. You know, maybe if we wait, just a little bit longer" I paused, dramatically building up my following few words.

"A fuck will fall from the sky...and I can give it to you...Cuz I am all out of fucks to give" I finished, pausing to let the words sink in. I strain my ears to listen to any response but it seems my brazen response stunned them.

I've had these voices speaking to me ever since Mom and Dad died. Most of the time, I hear them whenever I'm alone...or if Satou was disappointed with me.

Disoriented, the half-conscious girl rubbed her eyes, trying to clear her blurred vision. Blinking away the sleep crust, trying to make sense of her situation.

"I was walking home with Shokou-chan and then when we got home I..." Her eyes visibly dimmed as she realized what had happened.

"Satou...She hit me. She never hit me before. I...I...how could I betray her like that." I covered my eyes, trying to hide the world from myself. Theres no way this is happening. "I'm so sorry Satou-chan. It's all my fault. I'll do better. Please forgive me. I was just trying to help". She sobbed out.

*Click*

Suddenly, the door swung open and Yuki was met with the view of her sister wearing a shocked and perturbed expression. The two stared at each other for a bit before Satou raced to Yuki and enveloped her in a hug, her force knocking the both of them back onto the bed.

*Satou POV*

A sudden thought popped into my mind. Yuki must be seeing someone else! Is she being forced to go with them? She isn't being threatened is she?

"Hey, Satou-chan, can you hear me?"

"Eh? Ah, gomen Shokou-chan, I was a bit spaced out!" I say while clasp my hands together.

"Oh, it's fine Satou chan! I was just asking where Yuki-chan is? I haven't seem her since you dragged her away!" She whimsically asks, completely oblivious to what Satou had sone.

"I uhhh, she was feeling a bit light beaded so I helped her fall asleep!" I mean, I technically did help her fall asleep so I ain't lyin.

"Ah! I see! You were always so kind Satou. That's one of the reasons why I like you and Yuki! Both of you are so kind and loving..."

"Hehe! Thank you!" I look at the clock on the wall behind Shokou. "Hmmm it's getting very late. Shokou-chan, would you like to stay with us from now on?"