Thigh job (dreamnoblade)

3rd POV
"Ha~ ha~ D-Dream faster" Techno moaned out while dream was pounding into him at an almost inhuman speed Techno's eyes rolled back as his tongue was out of his mouth and tears streaming down his face from overstimulation. He was barely able to form words all that came out his mouth were beautiful moans and Dream's name.
________________________________Dream looked to his lover to see him peacefully sleeping with soft snores escaping his mouth. Dream got up as quickly and quietly as possible to not wake up his lover. He looked down and saw that he had a hard on.
Dream began to take off everything from the hips down. He sat on the toilet and started to jack off not knowing techno was at the door. Techno came and removed Dream's hand and used his own. He began sucking on Dream's cock freeing Dream's hands and allowing him to thrust into techno's mouth as tears pricked the corner of Techno's eyes. Dream finally opened his eyes and smirked at the sight of fucking Techno's mouth. He gripped dream's thigh as he felt dream's cock in the back of his throat. He felt tears fall as dream's came in his throat. Dream pulled out and grabbed his chin. Techno looked at him and swallowed all of it. Dream got up grabbing techno and kissing him.
________________________________
(Their back in their room)
Techno was now on Dream's lap pumping him with his thighs. Dream threw his head back as techno kept working him. All dream could focus on was techno's soft thighs wrapped around him. Dream let out breathy moans. Techno slipped his shorts off and sat back down on dream's cock. They both let out a moan as dream entered him. Dream was in heaven. Having techno go down on him as his tight walls closed around him. Techno paused as he felt dream getting bigger. Dream grew impatient and began to thrust up into the smaller boy. On one particular thrust Techno's head flew back as he let out a loud moan. Dream immediately covered his mouth hoping no one heard him. He didn't stop his rough thrust though. He continued them. Hoping he hits the spot again. He felt tears coming down Techno's face and knew he hit it. He repeatedly aimed for that spot. Both of the boys soon came. Dream grabbed Techno's face to make sure he was okay.
_______________________________
Techno's face looked fucked out. His pupils were blown out, his eyes we're crossed and his tongue was out of his mouth. His body was trembling as well. "F-fuck~" Dream's cum was spilled out of him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
442 words! (Not including this) The next on will have choking and demon snap! 😋