Special onahole (karlnapwastaken)

Includes:
Threesome
Hair pulling
Pain kink
Demon snapmap
Maybe more
____________________________
Plot-Dream finds an onahole connected to Sapnap and fucks him an Karl joins.
__________________________
Sapnap had moved in with Dream a while ago and they've gotten very close. They're very touchy and physical. Such as normal based cuddling, goodnight kisses,and more.

Dream became distant once he discovered an onahole connected to Sapnap. He developed a kink for sapnap's moans and listens to the small boy's moans as he fucks the wet addictive heat of the onahole.
___________________________
Dream and Sapnap were on the couch with Karl and some of they're friends watching a movie. Dream had snuck the onahole under his blanket. Dream stuck a finger into the onahole looking at Sapnap as he saw his eyes widen.

He began to move his finger as he felt the inside of the onahole get wet and slippery. He heard soft, quiet moans escape from the boy beside him. He smirked and stuck another finger in. Sapnap's loud moan was cut off from his own hand.

Dream slipped his fingers out of it and unzipped his pants. He heard Sapnap let out a relieved sigh. He began to slip the tip inside. Sapnap covered his mouth immediately as he let out a muffled moan. Dream bottomed out as he felt Sapnap's legs shake. Dream hadn't moved in a few minutes.

He slipped his cock out and leaned over to Sapnap. "Come with me" Dream's voice was raspy and deep. Enough to get Sapnap flustered. They both got up and went to they're  room. They both got under the covers and Dream pushed in again.

He heard Sapnap moan and felt him squirm behind him. Dream began thrusting roughly into it. Sapnap had started to sweating and moaning. (Karl is in the bed with them it's a big bed)

Karl turned over and his eyes immediately widened. Sapnap looked blissed out, his hand covering his mouth as he shook covered the covers with cum.

Karl got up and helped Sapnap up. Karl sat Sapnap's small body in the bathtub. Sapnap was still panting, feeling himself be stretched by the large cock inside of him. He knew him stomach was bulging and his facial expression looked extremely lewd but he couldn't care less.

Karl walked out knowing what Dream was doing. "You should stop messing with him he might break." Karl said peeking to see Dream.  "He'll be fine don't worry" Dream said thrusting hard into the onahole.

He heard Sapnap moan loudly and knew he hit his prostate. Sapnap shook and moaned as the cock pounded his prostate. Dream continued the rough thrusting and rubbing against sapnap's prostate until he came in the tight onahole.

They both walked into the bathroom to see Sapnap on the floor with his ass in the air and him panting. Karl snatched the onahole from Dream and stuffed two fingers in. He heard a loud moan escape from the brunette under him.

"Woah this thing really is connected to him" Karl said while listening to Sapnap's moans  and curling his fingers. Dream went behind Sapnap and grabbed his hips. He pulled him into his lap with his cock slamming into the smaller.

Sapnap let out a loud moan as Dream began thrusting roughly. Karl walked over and hovered the dripping toy over Sapnap's cock. He pushed Sapnap's cock into the onahole. Sapnap's legs closed as his plush thighs had cum dripping down.
_____________________
Sapnap's POV-
'What the hell...? My own dick is rubbing against Dream's inside of me'

"AH~!" I can feel Dream hitting my prostate. "Huh.....?" "Sap, are you ok..? I can take it off if you want..."

Karl took it off of my cock. "NO! I NEED IT! PLEASE" I snatched the onahole and stuffed my cock into it.
__________________________
3rd person POV
Sapnap's eyes rolled back and his head flew back as he let out a breathy moan. Dream slammed into him once again and came in him.

Karl took the toy off if Sapnap's cock and thrusted in. He and Dream started to pound into the small boy between them.

They continued for the rest of the might.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for posting this a little late! Happy pride Month everyone! I'm aroace and if you don't know what that is it means I don't feel romantic or sexual attraction. What should I do next?! ☺️