Please sir! (Karlwastaken)

Includes:
Omorashi
Begging
Drooling
Karl in a skirt
Maybe more ¯\_()_/¯
_____________________________
Requested by: @takonotfound
________________________
Plot: Karl and Dream live together and Karl thinks he's home alone but doesn't make it to the bathroom and ends up pissing himself and getting fucked
____________________________
"ngh~" Karl moaned trying to get to the bathroom. Karl felt his bladder ach as the need to pee grew heavier.

Karl ran to the room he was closes to. He lifted his red plaid skirt as he let his bladder go. He let out quiet moans as he peed.

He finally finished and looked down. He recognized the room as he looked around. He looked at the door to see his roommate staring at him with a hard on.

He panicked and started freaking out. He continuously said sorry while dusting off his skirt. "It's fine Karl!" Dream yelled.

Karl his bladder grow heavy once more and closed his legs. His legs shaking and him trying to suppress his moans.

Dream sat him down and lifted his skirt. He saw Karl's soaked panties. He began to palm and kiss Karl while soaking up all his moans.

He pulled down his panties and worked Karl's length. He pulled down his own pants and grabbed Karl's hair pushing his head onto his length.

Karl's legs still shaking and tears rolling down his face, he released his hold on his bladder letting out the yellow liquid. Karl bobbed his head feeling fingers go into him and letting out a moan.

He loved every second of this. Dream pushed his head down to the base as Karl gagged and swallowed Dream's cum. Dream finally let go of his head and immediately thrusted his fingers into his prostate.

Karl moaned and came on Dream's face. Dream smirked and kissed Karl. Dream pulled Karl up and sat down while holding Karl. He lifted Karl's hips and let him fall on to his cock.

Karl head flew back and his eyes rolled back. His tongue was out of his mouth, eyes rolled back, and his back trembling. Dream began to thrust into the smaller boy.

Karl wrapped his arms around Dream's neck and let out sweet moans in Dream's ear. He soon came while Dream whispered sweet nothings in his ear.

Dream thrusted up into the boy as hard as possible but making sure not to hurt him and came. He moaned out while Karl's moans turned into whimpers. He kissed Karl and pulled out.

They both bathed and cuddled while watching old Disney movies.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm not good at omorashi so you guys can have this while waiting for your requested story. 437 words and request soon before the request close!! ☺️