Mrowww~ (Dreamnap)

Includes:
Praise
Aheago description
Begging
Skirtnap
kitty Sapnap
pillow Princess sapnap
____________________________
Plot: Dream finds out that Sapnap is a cat hybrid and fucks him.
_____________________________
Sapnap and Dream moved in together a while ago and got very close. They would do things couples did on a daily basis. Dream figured something out though.

Sapnap is exactly like a cat. When you play,mess, scratch or simply touch his hair a little. He'll purr or rub against you. Sapnap loves any physical touch from certain people.
________________________________
Sapnap told Dream that he was fine with him touching his body because he's use to his touch and Dream takes advantage of that.

Dream loves when sapnap purrs. Sapnap's blissed out look while purring always looks so adorably lewd.

He heard a small knock and whine of his name on the other side of his door. He loved when sapnap would whimper and whine when things dont go his way.

"Dreamie~~~" he heard sapnap whine out on the other side of his door. Dream got up and opened the door for the cute kitty. Sapnap walked in and collapsed into Dream's arms.

"What's wrong kitty?~" Dream asked while gently scratching under sapnap's chin. Sapnap purred and his tongue lolled out of his mouth as his eyes crossed. He leaned into the touch and let himself bathe in the pleasure.

"Ngh~" Sapnap moaned as Dream began scratching his scalp gently. Dream leaned down and kissed sapnap's neck gently. Sapnap moaned once more at the soft feeling of Dream's lips.

"Ha~ Missed you~" Sapnap moaned out lewdly. Dream pressed down on Sapnap's neck with his unoccupied hand. Sapnap keened under the touch and his legs nearly gave out. Dream's hands wrapped around sapnap's waist and Dream guided them to his bed.

Sapnap sat in his lap, leaning on the taller chest as Dream gently grinded on him. Sapnap mewled as Dream rubbed Sapnap's now exposed hole. "Hai~is my cute kitty wet for me~" Dream gently rubbed Sapnap's wet hole.

Sapnap kissed Dream desperately and pushed back on his fingers. Dream tightened his hold on Sapnap and pushed tattooed fingers into the plush pink hole. Sapnap's tongue lolled out of his mouth while his eyes rolled back. Dream loved the way Sapnap melted under every touch.

Dream grabbed Sapnap's tail and pulled gently as he roughly rubbed the small boy's prostate. Sapnap moaned loudly and threw his head back. "Neh~, such a pretty little kitty~"Dream flipped them over and pushed Sapnap's legs up. "All for me hm~"

He harshly bit Sapnap's thigh and rubbed his prostate as the boy under him dripped with moans and mewls. Dream pushed in another finger and worked Sapnap open as the smaller layed and took it.

Dream soon lubed himself up and pushed halfway inside. Sapnap immediately moaned and his back arched as Dream rammed inside of him. Sapnap's legs were shaking and tears welled up in his eyes.

Dream slowly but roughly thrusted into the small boy. Sapnap's tail curled and twitched as he moaned and cried. "F-faster please~" Sapnap moaned out as his tail swayed and twitched. "As you please princess~" Dream thrusted faster and pounded Sapnap's prostate.

His hand crept up the blissed out boy's body and wrapped around his throat, cutting off his airway. "You're such a good kitty~"Sapnap gasped and his eyes rolled back as he came and squirted all over the two. His body went limp and he simply took the rough treatment.

His thighs were shaking from the harsh treatment. Dream held onto sapnap's waist with his arms and continued thrusting. He finally was filled with Dream's warm cum and felt him pull out. He dropped onto the taller's chest and purred as he felt pure bliss from being filled. Dream gently pet sapnap as the ravent fell asleep.

632 words (excluding this)
sorry for the late updates! my mental health has been terrible and is honestly is getting worse but pls keep requesting! i have changed the ships i will do so pls check my introduction to request and respect my boundaries!