Demon sapnap (dreamnap)

Includes-
Facefucking
Choking
Aheago description
Spit as lube
Tail and hair pulling
Over stimulation
Maybe more ¯\_()_/¯
_________________________________________
Plot-
sapnap tells Dream he how he feeds off of humans and ends up feeding off of dream.
_____________________________
Sapnap felt hungry and ran down stairs "Dream Dream Dream Dream!" Sapnap was panicking and needed food ASAP. "What?"dream said in confusion. "Ok so you know how I feed off of humans we'll I'm hungry and have to feed at least once every day!" Sapnap had to catch his breath and had to stop hyperventilating. "Ok then we'll find someone." Dream said still a little confused and completely calm. "UGH!" Sapnap grabbed Dream's shirt and kissed him. Dream almost immediately grabbed his waist and kissed back. Dream slipped his tongue in and swirled it around Sapnap's. Sapnap moaned into the kiss feeling Dream hugging his waist tighter. Sapnap wrapped his arms around Dream's neck and tangled his hair in his hands. Dream pressed his knee against Sapnap's cock and felt Sapnap moan and grind down on to his knee to get more friction. They both pulled away from each other as a trail of spit followed their mouths. "Knees now" Dream demanded making Sapnap whimper. He did as he was told and eagerly unzipped his pants and pull out his already hard dick. Sapnap wanna already drooling over Dream's cock. He licked the precum on Dream's tip and took the tip in his mouth. Dream grabbed his hair and pushed him half way down. Sapnap felt Dream's cock in his throat already. Dream harshly grabbed his hair and pushed him down to the base. Sapnap felt tears prick the corners of his eyes. The tears finally fell. Dream continued to fuck his throat. God did it feel like heaven. Sapnap's hair was finally released from Dream's tight grip and felt cum flow down his throat. He pulled out and stuck his tongue out to show the cum on his tongue. He then closed his mouth and swallowed it. Dream grabbed his chin and kissed him.
________________________________
Dream lathered three of his fingers in his spit. He then licked Sapnap's wet hole and put two fingers in. He immediately felt Sapnap tighten around his fingers. He began to thrust his fingers in and out of Sapnap. Sapnap's moans filled the room. He curled his fingers and Sapnap moaned Dream's name. Dream stuck another finger in and brushed against Sapnap's prostate. Sapnap let out another loud moan. Dream pulled out his fingers and lubed up his dick. He lined himself up with Sapnap's hole and pushed in. Sapnap's head flew back as he moaned loudly. Dream looked down and saw the outline of his cock in Sapnap's stomach. He grabbed Sapnap's wrist, pulled him closer digging himself deeper into Sapnap and began thrusting fast. Sapnap began to see stars.
Sapnap's face:

Dream wrapped his hand around Sapnap throat and slightly chocked him

Dream wrapped his hand around Sapnap throat and slightly chocked him. Sapnap eyes rolled back with his tongue still out of his  mouth. Dream and Sapnap both came at the same time. Sapnap let out heavy breaths, broken soft moans, and a slight 'F-fuck~'. Dream grabbed a butt plug and shoved it inside of Sapnap to save any cum from spilling out. Sapnap let out a broken moan as Dream let you of his dry throat.
________________________________
Dream looked at Sapnap and instantly cooed at the sight.
Sapnap's face:

He had dryed sweat and tears along with fresh cum all over him

He had dryed sweat and tears along with fresh cum all over him. He looked so pretty and ruined just from Dream's cock.

They cuddled up next to each other and fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
596 words (not including this) next one is another Dreamnap also I take request on any pages. Also no Dnf because I heavily dislike that ship. 😁