Secret mushroom (dreamnap)

Includes:
Somnophelia
Quick rimjob
Blowjob
Maybe more but mostly normal sex
_____________________________
Dream was adventuring in a forest that him Sapnap found yesterday. He came across a weird looked mushroom and stepped on it. A green gas came out of it. Dream backed up and went back home with his stomach churning.
(It is nighttime now)
Dream felt his body heat up and his boner growing. He took his pants off and began pumping his cock. He ran his thumb across his slit and came with a moan. He looked down and he saw he still had  a boner.

He got up and lazily stumbled to Sapnap's room where he saw him sleeping. He heard soft snores escaping the boy. He began to pump his cock in Sapnap's face. He soon came and got on Sapnap's bed.

He ripped the covers off of the adorable sleeping boy. He took off Sapnap's pants and began to lick his hole. He heard sleepy moans escape from Sapnap. 'He can still feel it...?' Dream thought confused but pleased. He spit in his hand and lubed his dick up. He pushed Sapnap's legs up and lined himself up.

Sapnap began to groan and wake up. 'Hmm' Sapnap groaned before moaning loudly from Dream pushing in. Sapnap opened his eyes still moaning and saw Dream pounding him. His eyes widened as he moaned loudly as he felt Dream hit his prostate.

Dream spread his legs and bent down to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around Dream's neck and moaned as he felt Dream cum deep inside of him. Dream pulled out and pulled the boy into his lap.

"W-what are you doing...?" Sapnap asked still dazed and confused. Dream explained what happened panicked before feeling soft lips on his. "Calm down jeez"

"Keep going" Sapnap had whispered in his ear before Dream lined himself  up with Sapnap's wet hole and let his hips go. Sapnap moaned and whimpered loudly as he came. Dream began thrusting into the smaller boy. Sapnap felt tears form and fall down his face still moaning into Dream's ear.

Dream came once again as Sapnap released on his chest. He felt his dick be grabbed and looked down seeing Sapnap sucking on his cock. He released once more. Sapnap swallowed the salty cum as he felt it go down his throat satisfied.
(Morning time)
Dream woke up and turned to see Sapnap with tear stains and a faint pink blush on his cheeks. He panicked and let go of Sapnap's waist.

He got up and went to the bathroom. 'Oh my god I fucked my best friend' "He hates you now" "You ruined everything" He heard the voices say.

He heard foot steps behind him and felt weight on his shoulder. He turned to see Sapnap peacefully snuggling and nuzzling into his neck/shoulder. He massaged Sapnap's scalp as he heard soft purrs coming from Sapnap.

"Ever gonna explain?" Sapnap asked still dazed and sleepy. "Nope~" Dream said in a teasing tone. Sapnap pouted cutely but accepted the disappointing answer. He dropped it and brushed his teeth beside his non confirmed lover. They ended up cuddling the entire day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
555 words(not Including this) Dreamnap or Karlnap next whichever one I come up for a good idea for also buckle up for more demon sapnap.