Outro

Hey, everyone! The chapter title for this speaks for itself, this will (most likely) be the last part you see here.

This contest was already coming to an end, but I decided to end it early-- as it's slowed down immensely. Part of that is my fault for not being on top of everything, but I decided it was actually a great time to wrap it up.

I just want to thank you guys for shaping my experience on Wattpad, into something I'd confidently describe as a positive couple of years. I believe I started this contest up when I first joined, which was a little over three years ago. It started small, got big, ended small, and I wouldn't have it any other way. This contest gave me the ability to develop friendships with people, which was better than any amount of attention I got for this contest. You are all such great people, and it's been an HONOR to get to know you all.

For the record, y'all are an impressively talented bunch. Like, it's insane. And I'll tell you a secret (that's not really a secret), but people look up to you. Truth be told, I look up to each one of you for your own unique talents. Keep inspiring people and building these friendships, they do you good. Respect, Kindness, Patience-- it's a beautiful look. It outshines so much of the mean.

Once this outro is posted, Cover Contests will officially be closed. Which means that I won't be seeing you guys around as frequently as I once did, but I still want to support you. I look forward to cheering you guys on supporting y'all through your wattpad journeys!

And as I stated earlier, this contest means so much of me. Sounds like I'm being dramatic, but that comes from the bottom of my heart. I started from rock bottom and this contest gave me a lot of the confidence I needed. That's what I've been saying, the support that's happened here is incredible!

If you still feel like supporting me, I'll still be writing. Sendoff is one of my works I'd love for y'all to read! You can also find me @TulipAwards for more contests. (Also, look out for my username change announcement. I'll be changing my user soon after this ends.)

Okay, that's all. Thank you for a lovely three years-- I had a blast! I sincerely hope you did too.

-- Hailey Marie