Author's Note

Please read:

..*..*..*..*..*..*..

You may, or may not have noticed my name switch from Audrey Williams to Hailey Marie.

Perhaps you did notice, or maybe you're now just wondering why. Maybe neither.

The honest truth is, my real name is Hailey.

When I first made my Wattpad account, I thought up a quick and simple name for security reasons. I was still highly paranoid from a past experience at the time, so keeping my identity safe was the number one concern. Audrey was a name I was obsessed with three years ago, but I don't want to be known as someone I'm not, I want to be recognized as me.

Once I had came to the conclusion that Wattpad was a positive place, I started relaxing in terms of security. Obviously, I will never reveal too much about myself, but I wasn't as uptight. Eventually, the name "Audrey Williams" became a coverup, in a way. I didn't want my friends to discover my writing, at the time I was scared to DEATH of failure and negative responses. The honest truth is, I'm not anymore, not even close to scared. It's funny how much things flip, how far away from your fears you'll stay, until you grow, and it's almost like you crave the critique. I want the things that will improve my skills, I want to be great at writing always. That's the dream, and I know I'll never always be great at it. It comes with time, patience and hard-work. I'll get there someday.

So here's where I stand with this situation.

    1.    I hope everyone understands what I was feeling these three years. And if you don't, I'm sorry. No hate will be tolerated, I don't have to answer to anyone questioning me in a rude & disrespectful way. This is me sharing something personal, respect it please.

    2.    I just want the world to know, I'm not hiding myself anymore. I'm embracing what I love and enjoy. Simple as that.
    3.    If you'd like, you may ask me questions. Like a Q&A.

Thank you, for reading through this mess of an attempted story. It means the world that you care enough, to understand my feelings and thoughts. (:

..*..*..*..*..*..*..

If you are interested in a Q&A comment here.