Gauntlet

Izuku flopped onto his bed, sore from another of Bakugo's beatdowns. He groaned quietly, looking around at his hero merchandise filled room.

  He wanted to be a hero. But without a quirk.. without power he was worthless. Ever since he'd read those old marvel comics as a kid he'd wanted to be a hero. He was fascinated by them.

  Izuku pulled one of the comics from the shelf. Oh, it was one of his favourites, the Infinity Gauntlet. The heroes didn't win in this issue. The villain, Thanos, only lost because of his ego. He believed nobody could stop him, and didn't take the powerful beings like hulk and Thor seriously enough.

  Izuku had always wished he had the infinity gauntlet. The good he could do with absolute control over space, time and reality itself!

  There was a flash of green light, and the Infinity Gauntlet appeared on his left arm. It fit him perfectly, and all the Infinity Stones were present.

  And Izuku's eyes opened.

  The moment the gauntlet appeared on his arm, Izuku could feel Reality around him. He could sense all of Space, and the energy and Power within it. The greenette could tell there were Souls and Minds around him. Izuku could see Time.

  Izuku didn't even need to tap into a fraction of the Reality or Mind stone's power. Their passive energy amplified his base abilities and senses tenfold.

  "This must be my quirk.. I remember reading this very comic the day of my fourth birthday. I wished for the gauntlet then, just as I did now. An item creating/ summoning quirk? Is that why it took 10 years to manifest the Infinity Gauntlet? I guess a tool of this caliber would take many years to create, even with a quirk like mine.." Izuku mused.

  "I read that gaining immense power in a short period of time changes people, makes them arrogant and greedy.. I feel fine though. I just.. have the Infinity Gauntlet now. I'm going to freak out the moment the shock wears off though."

  Izuku decided to test his new powers.

  *I can feel the fabric of the universe, even touch it.. but I cannot control it, bend it to my will. That will take time, and practice. Many people would kill for the gauntlet.. maybe I should keep it hidden..*

  Izuku went to Dagobah beach, hoping to train himself for the upcoming UA exams.

  "This will be the perfect place to discover and master my new powers!" He said.

___________________________

  The Infinity Gauntlet was impossible to master. It was physically impossible to train every ability the gauntlet had.

  There were Infinite possibilities.

  On their own the Stones were stupendously powerful. But if you took two and merged their powers into one, you got an earth- obliterating power.

  The Time stone and the Power Stone. Both were powerful apart, but together? Anything the Power Stone injured could be affected by the Time Stone's abilities.

  If Izuku used the Time, Space, Reality and Mind stones together, he could conceivably alter history as he saw fit.

  Izuku was not interested in history however, he only cared about the future, and everyone suffering in it

  Izuku's most useful combo ability came with the Soul and Reality stones. He could cancel, awaken and delete quirks however he wanted. He needed to physically touch the target though. But what if he added the Power Stone?Nobody would be able to stand before him. Not even All Might himself!