Test

Izuku opened the door to 1A, frowning at the shouting match within.

  "Take your feet off the desk this instant!"

  "Who are you, you damn extra?"

  "It is extremely disrespectful to the school and the people who made the desk!"

  "Where'd you get that stick up your ass four eyes?"

  Izuku summoned the Infinity Gauntlet, and the Reality Stone glowed deep crimson.

  Bakugo and the rude boy from the exam were struggling to open their mouths. Bakugo's feet were also no longer on the desk.

  "It's the first day, stop getting at each others throats for goodness sake!" He said, earning their attention.

  The spectacled boy marched over, swinging his arms erratically. He was frowning, looking at the glowing stone and trying to speak.

  "Midoriya, put Reality back the way it's meant to be. Good morning class, my name is Shota Aizawa. I'll be your homeroom teacher for the next three years." A voice said.

  Izuku turned to Aizawa.

  "It's my best friend!" He whispered, releasing Bakugo and the boy from the gauntlet's hold.

  Aizawa snorted, chucking a pile of PE uniforms onto his desk.

  "Everyone put those on and head outside. We're taking a quirk evaluation test." He said.

  Izuku grabbed a uniform and stepped backwards into a portal, the Space Stone glowing blue.

  *It's just as cool as the first time.* Aizawa thought.

  Izuku was of course the first to the field outside. Aizawa arrived after a minute, striking up a conversation.

  "What have you worked on in the past month?" Aizawa asked.

  "I got the Power Stone to 60 percent. Mind Stone is still untouched. Pairing the Space and Reality Stones was easier than expected. I tried adding Time, but it started to hurt."

  "How accurate to the comics is the gauntlet?" Aizawa asked.

  Izuku grinned.

  "See, that's the thing. I was only four, so I didn't understand the boundaries that held Thanos back from conquering Time and Space. So the gauntlet is how I imagined it at four years old."

  "So it's even more powerful than in the comics?" Aizawa asked in disbelief.

  Izuku nodded.

  "I don't have a limit to the things I can do. It's going to get to the point where I don't even need to Snap to alter big, cosmic stuff. Just the Reality Stone on its own, if I train hard enough."

  Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose.

  "This is ridiculous. You have the Infinity Gauntlet. But it's not just the Infinity Gauntlet, oh no, you have a ridiculously jacked up version of the Infinity Gauntlet from your four year old selfs imagination."

  "That's not even the best part." Izuku said.

  Aizawa raised an eyebrow.

  Izuku clenched his fist and let the Reality Stone glow.

  "Reality can be whatever I want.." he said.

  Aizawa grinned.

  "You can unironicaly use every Thanos quote there is. Seems this year isn't going to be as bad as I thought."

  The rest of class 1A quickly walked onto the field. Aizawa began the quirk test.

  "Midoriya, throw this ball as far as you can."

  Izuku summoned the Infinity Gauntlet and activated the Power Stone, taking a hold of the ball and launching it out of the atmosphere.

  Aizawa waited a few seconds, then raised the tablet.

  "Infinity?!??" Someone shrieked.

  "You will be using your powers to achieve exceptional scores. Now, let's get to it."

  Aizawa was surprised that nobody had commented on how fun the test was going to be, getting to use their quirks as much as they wanted. Maybe they were stunned from Midoriya's display.

  Speaking of Midoriya, he'd just come first overall in the 50 meter dash.

  He was obviously using Time dilation, or maybe he was stopping it all together.

  Izuku used time dilation again for the long jump. On the endurance run Izuku used the Space and Reality Stones to make his laps shorter for himself.

  He used the Power Stone to crush the grip meter on the strength test.

  Izuku had used the Infinity Gauntlet to achieve first place in every single test, amazing the rest of the students.

  "Dude, that glove is super cool! And it glows when you use an ability! Is it some kind of support item?" A red haired boy asked.

  Izuku held up the gauntlet.

  "Thanks. It's not a support item, my quirk lets me summon it. It gives me control over.. a few things." He said vaguely.

  "You used superspeed during the 50 meter dash and the long jump, and super strength on the grip test.." the electric boy said.

  Izuku shook his head.

  "It wasn't superspeed or super strength. It just seemed like I was fast and strong to you." He said.

  Aizawa saw an opportunity.

  "I'm giving you all your first assignment. If you can figure out what Midoriya's quirk can do, you get no homework for a week. If you don't even come close, you get double homework. Almost getting it right earns you average homework. I want an analysis or a compilation of notes or something from all of you on my desk by Friday. Midoriya, no hinting." He said.

  A few students groaned, but the recommendation student Yayorozu looked excited. Analysis buddy?

  "Your first heroics lesson is tomorrow, and your second is on Thursday. Those will be ample opportunities to study his power, should be reveal it. You can also request videos of both the entrance exam and today's test. You must each work individually. That means no working together Kaminari, Ashido. That will be all, you're dismissed."

  Izuku opened a portal that he and Aizawa stepped backwards into as it snapped shut, sealing the rift in Space.

  Yayorozu was already scribbling in a notebook labelled Midoriya's Quirk Assesment Notes.

  Something that creates the illusion of super speed. Associated with green glow/gem.

  Something that creates the illusion of super strength. Associated with purple glow/gem.

  Powerful telekinetic force. Associated with purple glow/gem.

  Portal creation. Associated with blue glow/gem.

  Manipulation of matter? Change people's biology with no pain to target. Mr Aizawa said 'Midoriya, put Reality back the way it's meant to be.' manipulation of Reality itself? Associated with red glow/gem.

  Yellow and Orange gems unused so far.

  Quirk consists of summoning an intricate golden gauntlet with 6 colorful gems housed at the joint between the metacarpals and the proximal phalanges of each finger and thumb, and the centre of the back of the hand. Gauntlet is summoned on left hand, leaving dominant hand free to use. When a certain ability is being used, the corresponding gemstone glows.