Fear

Izuku and Iida arrived in their homeroom and sat down at their desks. Aizawa rolled through the door soon afterwards, standing up at his desk.

  "Well done in the sports festival. You all received plenty of internship offers. Now, before you can go out into the field, there's something you need to do.." he said.

  The class tensed up.

  "You need to choose hero names. And since I'm not qualified for that, Midnight will be helping you."

  The heroine barged through the door at that moment, cracking her whip.

  "Alright, let's get some names going!" She said.

__________

  Izuku stood up in front of his classmates.

  "The Gauntlet Hero: Infinity." He said simply.

  "Excellent Midoriya! Next!"

_________

  "So who are you interning with?" Yayorozu asked.

  "I'm going to take Ingenium's offer. I think Iida's going too, so we'll be working together. Where are you thinking about going?" He asked.

  Yayorozu considered for a moment.

  "I'm not really sure. I got a few good offers, but none have really caught my eye."

  Izuku hummed thoughtfully.

  "If there are any battle oriented heroes, you could improve your hand to hand, or weapons training." He said.

  Yayorozu nodded.

  "I was thinking the same. Anyway, what do you think we'll be doing in today's heroics lesson? Is it going to be as chaotic as the previous ones?" She asked with a smile.

  Izuku chuckled.

  "You'll see. Aizawa's got a special lesson planned with All Might. I don't think anyone is going to like it."

_________

  All Might had taken the students to gym Gamma. Neither he nor Aizawa had explained anything to the others.

  "Today's lesson will be.. different. You won't be doing any typical hero stuff, but this is still training. Now, do any of you know what your greatest fear is?" Aizawa asked.

  Most of the students shook their heads.

  Todoroki, Izuku, Bakugo, Iida and Uraraka nodded.

  Aizawa turned to All Might.

  "Do you know what your greatest fear is? I know mine."

  All Might nodded.

  "I do. I have also faced that fear head on." He said solemnly.

  "Would you mind if Midoriya showed the class?" Aizawa asked.

  All Might nodded to Izuku.

  "Go ahead young Midoriya. Be warned, it's probably not going to be pretty."

  Izuku activated the Mind Stone, peering into All Might's thoughts.

  There was a man in All Might's thoughts. A middle aged man with short white hair, wearing a black suit. His eyes were shadowed, but his mouth was twisted into a cruel grin.

  At his feet lay all of class 1A. He wore the Infinity Gauntlet on his left arm, the stones shining brightly. Izuku was held by the hair in his right fist. He was dead.