Cosmic Smash

Izuku stepped through the blue portal after Todoroki and Hagakure. The rest of class 1A were near the doorway, having their wounds tended to by Yayorozu and Jirou. Tokoyami had a nasty gash on his arm, and Ojiro's tail had cuts all along it.

  Izuku closed the portal, sighing in relief.

  "Is everybody okay?" He asked.

  Yayorozu looked up from where she was healing Tokoyami's arm alongside Jirou.

  "Yes. There are some serious injuries, but nothing too threatening thanks to the Stones. Thirteen will be okay, she's just unconscious."

  There was a scream of pain, and a sickening crunch that echoed from the courtyard below. Izuku turned around.

  Aizawa was being crushed under a hulking monster's foot. His arms were bent the wrong way, and he was almost drenched in blood.

  Izuku tore the Space Stone from its housing in the Gauntlet, opening a portal.

  "SERO, SPACE STONE! GET EVERYBODY OUT OF HERE! ONCE THE MONSTER IS OFF AIZAWA PORTAL HIM OUT OF THERE!" He yelled.

  Izuku tossed the glowing blue Stone to Sero, who nodded determinedly.

  The greenette leapt through the portal, charging the Power Stone's energy through his arm.

  Izuku roared, slamming the Infinity Gauntlet into the beast's stomach. It was sent skidding back a few meters, but that was all.

  Aizawa's battered form disappeared into a light blue portal, to the hand Villain's annoyance.

  "Who the hell are you? How did you manage to move Nomu like that?" He asked.

  "Please calm yourself Shigaraki Tomura." The mist man said.

  "Silence Kurogiri! You're on very thin ice already, allowing that student to escape!" Shigaraki hissed.

  Izuku moved to attack Shigaraki, but the villain spoke up first.

  "Nomu, kill this brat!" He said.

  Nomu turned its head towards Izuku, and charged at unimaginable speeds.

  The greenette raised the Infinity Gauntlet and reached out for the Villain's mind, trying to snap it in two. All he found was a single cord labelled 'kill this brat'. Izuku snapped it anyway, forcing Nomu to stop in its tracks.

  That things not human anymore.. but it took the Power Stone at 60 percent without injury. I can't beat this thing without the other stones!

  "Nomu, kill him!!" Shigaraki screeched.

  Izuku reached out again and snapped the order in two. He slammed his fist into the Nomu again, launching it back with the Power Stone.

  "How do you keep doing that?? Nomu, kill him!! Keep trying to kill him until he's dead!!!" Shigaraki said.

  Izuku slammed his fist into the Nomu. That was a stronger, more cemented order. He needed physical contact to cut this rope, rather than just snapping the usual string.

  Nomu was sent back a few meters, but was still uninjured.

  When are the heroes getting here? I can't hold out much longer.. if Shigaraki gives any stronger orders I won't be able to break them.. I haven't trained with the Mind Stone!

  The doors to the USJ blew open, revealing All Might standing there.

  "Fear not Young Midoriya! I am here!" He said.