Festival

A month after the USJ incident, class 1A were standing before a vast crowd. The UA sports Festival was starting.

  Midnight was presenting it, to many people's delight.

  "Can the first year representative, Izuku Midoriya, come up to the stage?" She asked.

  Izuku walked out of the class 1A line, up the steps and onto the stage beside the heroine. He accepted the microphone from her and cleared his throat.

  "I'm not any good at speeches.. so I'll just like to say do your best! If you're aiming for he hero course, good luck! If you're showing off an invention then do your best with them! If you're just here to have fun, enjoy yourself! I want everyone to go Plus Ultra, alright?" He asked the crowd of first years.

  Izuku left the stage to a wave of applause.

  "Thank you Midoriya! Now, the first event today is going to be.."

  A roulette wheel spun on the screen behind Midnight. The wheel slowed to a stop and landed on an obstacle course.

  "An Obstacle Course! This event is a free for all! You will run out of the tunnel behind you and to the left, running along the course and around the stadium! The finish line is in the same place as the starting line!" Midnight said.

  The speaker system crackled to life, and Present Mic began his announcements.

  "Alright everybody! You've gotta follow the route the course leads, and no cutting corners!! Also, this year's Sports Festival is going to have an extra few rules due to a certain first year's representative! Izuku Midoriya, you've been banned from using 3 of your gems! Space and Power are a no- go, you get to choose the third!!" He yelled.

  Izuku thought it over for a second before going over to Midnight.

  "He has decided on Mind!" She said.

  Izuku removed the Space, Power and Mind stones from their housing, using the Reality Stone to hide them.

  Present Mic spoke up again.

  "You will also have a 5 minute waiting time to give the others a chance! Do you object Kid?" He asked.

  Izuku shook his head, grinning.

  A few heroes complained about the fairness of restricting one of the students not once but twice. Aizawa elbowed Mic away from the microphone.

  "Izuku Midoriya is the most powerful person in the stadium, even with half his Stones. Even if he only had one he could probably take on everyone here at the same time. Don't underestimate him. We certainly are by only taking half his power away. It's illogical he gets to use 3." He said.

  Midnight called a start to the race.

  This is a double edged sword. Taking three of the stones decreases the strain on me, giving me more control over the three I have. The five minute waiting time gives me the first one or two obstacles, and time to prepare for them.. so, Reality, Time and Soul. An interesting combination.

________________________

  Just before the race began Momo approached the class 1B group with a few members of 1A.

  "Kendo!" She said.

  The orange haired girl turned to Momo.

  "What is it Yayorozu?" She asked.

  "I understand that class B intends to stick together. It won't work in the long run." She said.

  Monoma stepped forwards arrogantly, a sneer on his face.