[Prologue]

"Log# 378. Everything makes sense after you piece the puzzles together. But mine is too big to put together."

———
Third Person Pov

In the middle of a Catastrophe. Chernobog a city of Ursus. Are two teams from Rhodes Island stuck with the newly verified Reunion surrounding them.

Hiding inside one tiny building as Reunion Ringleaders walk closer and closer to the building.

"This is bad." Ace's last the remaining member in his team sighs with Medic fixing the bandage on his arm.

"I hate to agree with you, but you are right. The Reunion is surprisingly coordinated and attacks us from all sides. Making us unable to retreat."

Dobermann snarls and look over to Amiya. Seeing the small girl trying to make Doctor more comfortable.

"Amiya I want to know why we are rescuing that man. Who is he?"

"Someone you can trust Dobermann."

Ace answered for Amiya and both are having a short glare at each other.

"Who can you know that? Nobody than you and Amiya knows him. Even himself does not know."

"Well funny. I gladly can explain for you AFTER we are done with this."

Both begin to brick at each other and Nearl steps between them. Ace snaps out and apologizes with Dobermann doing the same.

Everyone understands why they did. The situation is not good. Far enough to be good and the tension rises every second.

"Miss Dobermann. I am sorry. It is my fault you are here." The Doctor apologized and tries to stand up, but fails utterly.

"Doctor! Please stop using your strength. You are still suffering from the cryogenic."

Amiya tries to push Doctor down, but her psychic strength is not the finest.

"No Miss Amiya. Ugh-"

The Doctor holds his head in pain. As the Reunion makes their move. The building gets hotter and Rhodes Island members see someone standing at the entrance.

"Come out and you Rhodes Island and any of you will not feel any pain."

"Talulah."

Everyone except Doctor raises their guards and ready themselves against the leader of the whole Reunion.

In Doctor's eyes, everything just blinked away and see Amiya holding her own against the enemy.

"Amiya!"

Doctor looks to his sides and sees the worries look from everyone. It pains him and something snaps inside of him. Remembering something.

"Amiya, I can not lose you, please forgive me."