[Quick Stop]

"I am [REDACTED]! Kneel for me, you stinky low peasants!"

———
T

hird Person Pov

"Run as it depends on your shit life!"

The new shown personality of the Doctor scream at the Rhodes Island Operators.

The Doctor stops running and throws another lightning arrow at the Reunion members. Ace run past the Doctor with the tired Amiya under his arm.

Dobermann look surprised by the sudden change of the Doctor and could tell he is a dangerous fella.

Nearl blocks the incoming shots from the building and the same insane Reunion Ringleader comes out.

"Again how!!"

"Oi Kazimierz Knight! Get down!"

Doctor shouts at Nearl. It surprises her that the Doctor knows who is she or she was. Knight of Kazimierz.

Nearl quickly ducks down and feels something zapped over her. The Doctor sent another lightning attack at the Reunion.

"How can we get him!?"

"Just keep fighting! Never give up!"

"You dare to go against a God!"

The sky goes pitch black again. It forms around the Reunion and Rhodes Island. Ace holds Amiya dear to his arms and looks at Doctor like he is crazy.

"Y/n! Stop! Rhodes Island's helicopter can pick us up if you roast powers here! Then can not find us if the GPS is toasted!"

The Doctor completely ignored the pleading from Ace. He bit himself on the lips annoyed. The Elite Operator see one school building that is not destroyed by the Catastrophe and thought it could be used as a pitstop.

"Everyone goes into that school building now! Leave Y/n here, he will take care of the Reunions!"

They have seen the Doctor's Arts and knows it is very powerful. So powerful it can go against the Reunion Leader. Talulah.

However they did not like the idea, but they trust Ace and listen o his order. A sparkle of lightning forms in the Doctor's left hand as he held it up.

"All Reunion members! Get that man!"

RUMBLE

The sounds of thunder hit the ground and it shakes like earthquakes. They thought, or more hope it was the Catastrophe. However, it was the Doctor and his left arm in the sky that makes the thunders and earthquakes. The masked Doctor stood completely still even with the earthquakes. Mephisto did not like and fires orders his men to fire at him.

"Boy."

The Doctor breathes out and everything suddenly gets covered by lightning strikes.

<><><>

Gaurd almost fell unconscious by the display from the Doctor. If Medic did not slap him awake.

Nearl just stare at the lightning strikes. Remembering a certain story about a man with powers of Gods.

Dobermann look over Ace and Amiya. The man sighs in relief. Feeling he survived something he should not have.

Amiya has her ears dropdown. Showing she is sad over something. But the military woman did not get why she is.

"Amiya, why are you sad? It seems Doctor have the things under control."

"I know. But I promise Doctor Kal'tsit to not let Doctor Y/n loosened."

"Well, you can tell the Reunion attacked us." Ace grunts out and takes an energy bar to Amiya.

"Eat kiddo. You need your strength. Y/n can not continue to fight the Reunion alone."

He added on. The Donkey quickly takes it. Not wanting her dear person, Doctor fighting alone while them seeking refugees.

"Hey!"

A voice reaches the Rhodes Island Operators and they see a lot of students circled them. The person that called them out is holding an axe.

"What are you thinking taking refugees here? Fuck off! It is ours!"

The Operators have the most unimpressed expression and Dobermann throws her whip at them.

"Language kid."

The girl growls at them and the students slowly step towards the Operators. Ace and Nearl stand in front as they are backed into the corner.

Gaurd and Dobermann seek behind them with Medic and Amiya hiding behind them all. None of the Operators are in fighting conditions.

"Why did you lead Reunion here? Are you some private military?"

"We are Rhodes Island and we do not mean harm." Amiya tries to reason with them.

"What in the blyat is that?"

"It is an R&D company with many Infected people traveling to Zima."

An elegant girl with a beret steps up to the seeming leader of the folks. The brown-haired girl flares up in flames. Infected. The people over the whole area were Infected and who lock the students in the school?

It was an Infected.

"You people! You dare to lock us here and think we will let you out after the Catastrophe is over?!"

"What are you talking about kid."

Ace and the other Operators did not get why Zima acted like that. Was it the Ursus spreading too many bad things about the Infected people? 

"Ahh!"

Zima did not like their response and as the girl knows for using her fist than speaking. She throws her axe at Nearl.

ZAP

Suddenly lightning arrow strike the axe away from Nearl. Ace let out a sigh in disbelief as everyone sees who did it.

It was the Doctor.

And the black clothes he has on are now covered with a bit of blood and dirt. Rhodes Island Operators have now their calm expression on their faces. The Doctor is all right. Zima and other students did not move an inch. The man at the entrance was the same man that completely demolished the Reunion.

"Girl."

He said in a threatening tone to Zima and hold his left hand up, as it sparkles with blue-colored lightning. The students step back and Zima stood still in shock. Feeling scared from the Doctor.