Wish

*Just a warning, I made Gavin and Alexis a ship in this one just because this one is set around the time they went to the Wish mansion that one day and Cavin wasn't dating then, I don't actually ship them tho :)*
_
_
_
_
"Hey, you finally got here" Walker teased as Ella walked in the content house.

"Oh shut it Bryant, this takes times" She said, gesturing her hair, and outfit, giving him that look as she walked by him, going upstairs to the kitchen where everyone waited.

"Well, I guess you're right, you do look good" He said remarkably.

"I know" She said sassy.

"Hey, you're here! Great, so I was thinking we all could go by the Wish mansion today. We got nothing else to do" Gavin announced.

Everyone agreed and went back outside, all squeezing in Brian's Tesla.

"Walker scoot over!" Ella complained as they all got in

"I literally can't " He said squeezing closer to the window while Ella was in the middle between him, Alex and Alexis

"If you're so uncomfortable, why don't you just sit on his lap" Gavin said from the front seat slightly grinning.

"Ha ha so funny" Ella shot back, trying to get comfortable.

"You say that like you wouldn't like it" Alex said looking at her.

"Shut up!" Ella said again lightly laughing.

"Ok! Ella just sit on my lap now, and I'll sit in the back with Darnell on the way back" Walker said stopping all the teasing his friends were giving him and Ella, mostly Ella.

"Sounds good" She said scooting closer to Walker and gently sitting on his lap, now leaving more room in the back for the four to sit.

"Everyone good?" Brian asked. Everyone nodded and he started to drive away to the Wish mansion.

The car was pretty chill, everyone on their phone or listening to music from the radio.

Walker was on his phone doing stories and taking pictures of him and Ella when she wasn't looking.

"Omg what are you doing" Ella catching him this time.

"Nothing...." Walker said taking one more to post on his story. Then he noticed his stories were on the tea pages. "Hey, look, we're on the tea pages with the caption bae watch" He said chuckling showing her the post.

"Oh great" She said sarcastically. "Just what I wanted, to be on the tea page with you"

"I know right isn't it great, there's noone else you would rather be on it with" He said playing along.

Ella rolling her eyes slightly, and decided to mess with him now.

"I'm gonna braid your hair" She stated taking his hat off messing his hair up a little.

"Whyyy I like it how it is though" Walker said complained like a baby.

"Oh well, now sit back and be quite" She said patting his head and started parting his hair and braiding it.

10 minutes later, she finished and he didn't think it was that bad.

"Wow, normally I wouldn't wear my hair like this, but it looks good" He said looking at his camera.

"Thank you, that'll be 10 dollars sir" she said holding out her hand giggling

"Where are my manners, here's your pay" He said  taking both his hands and tickling her, making her squirm in his lap.