prank time

"What's hoodie guys welcome back to my channel, today we're doing a prank video!" Walker said starting his video.

"Who am I pranking, you're probably thinking. Today I'm pranking my best friend Ella, by ignoring her 24 hours guys!" He said to the camera again. "This is gonna crazy, I hope she's not to mad by the end of this."

"Right now, I'm on my way to Gavin's house, we're all meeting including Ella, so I'm just start ignoring her when I get there" Walker informed. "No one else knows about this, so they're probably gonna think I'm being a jerk to her for no reason " He said finishing his sentence.

He then cut the camera, and drove the rest of the way to Gavin's house.

When he pulled up, he got out and saw, Ella's mom drive off, he turned his camera on

"So I just pulled up to Gavin's house and just saw Ella's mom just pull off, so she's already here, I'm gonna try and hide the camera so it's not so obvious I'm filming.  And hopefully this goes good." Walker said talking to his camera.

He knocked on the door and Darnell answered.

"Yooo, what's up dude" Darnell said bro hugging Walker.

"Hey man!" Walker said hugging him back.

"Everyone's in the kitchen" Darnell said letting him in. Walker nodded and sneakily pointed the camera towards him and gave a thumbs up to it.

When he walked in the kitchen he saw Gavin, Alex, Ella , Gavin's mom, and Jake.

While they still didn't see him, Walker quickly hide the camera behind a plant.

"What's up guys" Walker said like he just entered the room.

"Hey" Everyone said back.

Ella came up to him wanting a hug, like they do when they see each other.

Walker casually walked past her like he didn't see her.

"Walker" She called his name. He didn't respond, but instead went to the other side of the kitchen, and sat down at a table.

"Ok? We are we doing today" Gavin asked, suspiciously looking at Walker.

"I vote pool day" Alex said. Everyone nodded and started talking about that. Ella, once again, walked up to him, wanting to talk to him.

"You ok" She asked him. He didn't respond again and took out his and started playing on it. "Did I do something" She asked again.

When he say anything again, she let out a sigh, and got up and walked to Alex.

"Come on guys" Darnell said leaving the kitchen. Everyone closely followed behind, except Walker.

"This is going good so far. She's getting a little annoyed, I can tell, let's see how mu h longer this last before taking it too far" Walker said to his camera, grabbing it. "I'm gonna try and hide the camera in the back yard, now that we're going back there"

Walker sneaked to the back yard and placed the camera in a spot that was reasonably unnoticeable.

He went back inside and saw Alex standing in the door way.

"What are you doing" She asked him looking at him weird.

"Okkk I guess you caught me, I'm filming a prank video on Ella, I'm ignoring her for 24 hours." Walker admitted.

"Oh thank god, I thought something happened with you two, she was asking me if you were mad at her and stuff, which is why I was down here, to talk to you" Alex told him.