Jealous exs

Takes place a week after the last chapter :)

"Can you stop following me!" Ella yelled at Walker as she kept walking

"I will, when you tell me what's up with you, you've been ignoring me all day!" Walker shouted back. She just kept walking as if she didn't hear him "Hey!" He ran and caught her by the arm.

"Can you talk to me please" He begged. She was ignoring him all day, and he doesn't know why.

"I can't okay, I just can't" Ella said almost about to break into tears. She looked slightly behind him to see Indi starring at the two. "Just know I love you, Bryant" She said kissing his cheek before getting out his grasp and continued walking out of the content house.

"Ella!" He said one more time before she left the house, but she was already gone.
-
-
-
-
-A few hours earlier. -

It's been a week since Walker and Ella got together after that day at the Wish mansion, everything was going so smoothly and great.

A few days after that, Gavin and Donlad had actually planned to film a video so he invited Walker and Ella over too, and Indi and Azalea came with Donlad.

"What's the video gonna be about" Walker asked walking in with his arm around Ella.

"Well, well, well, the lovebirds finally decide to show up" Gavin said grinning at the couple.

"Well, Ella was taking forever to get ready" Walker said smirking at her.

"Only because you kept messing with me" She said right back laughing, remembering the goofy moments she had with her boyfriend before coming here.

Everyone started laughing, well except one. Indi.

"Anyways, what's the video we're doing?" Ella asked.

"I was thinking maybe Never have I ever". Gavin said pointing to his set up on the couch

"Ok that's cool!" Donlad said pulling out his camera to set up in front of the couch.

Once everyone got situated on the couch, they started filming for Donlad's video.

"Yo, what's up everyone, welcome to a new video and today we're filming a Never have I ever video with...Gavin, Walker, Ella, Azalea, and Indi!" He started. Everyone waved to the camera except Walker and Indi.

Behind the camera, there was a mirror and in the mirror, Indi was starring at Walker and Ella cuddling at one end of the couch, Walker saw, and started wondering why she was starring at them.

"Walker" Ella said nudging with her arm, as she was she leaning on his shoulder.

"Huh what" He said coming back to reality.

"Are you okay?" She whispered putting her hand around his hand, messing with the hair on the back of his head.

He nodded, kissing her cheek before relaxing into her again.

As they continued the video, Walker would catch Indi starring at him

"What is her deal?" He said quietly to himself. But Ella heard him.

"Whose deal?" She questioned.

"Indi, she keeps starring over here" He said back looking in the mirror behind the camera.

"Just don't pay attention to it" She said as  if, it was so simple.

"It's hard to do that when-" He said but was cut off with a pair of lips on his. He kissed back completely melting into it, forgetting what they were doing, and that they were in the middle of filming.