Jealous exs pt 2

He sighed in sadness, and went back in the house and back upstairs to the movie room.

"Where's Ella" Gavin asked when Walker walked in the room alone.

"She left" He said blankly sitting down between Gavin and Indi.

"How come?"  Azalea asked. Walker shrugged.

"Don't know, it does seem like something was bothering her though before, but she wouldn't tell me"  he responded.

"Maybe she just need a some space right now, she'll talk to you when she's ready" Indi said innocently, when she knows she's the reason she left.

"I guess" Walker said back quietly.

Now that Ella wasn't there, that just gave Indi more chances to flirt with him and stuff.

"It'll be fine, don't worry" She said putting her arm around his shoulder. Walker didn't think anything of this, he though she was just trying to be nice.

But she didn't let go, that's when he got real uncomfortable, and got up, making an excuse to use the bathroom.

He went in the bathroom and splashed cold water on his face to calm his nerves down.

His girlfriend was ignoring him, and then his ex is starting to flirt with him.

"What a great day" He said to himself sarcastically.

He tried to call Ella while he was in there to avoid having to go back and sit next to Indi, just for her to flirt with him. It was becoming pretty obvious that's what she was doing.

Everytime he called, voicemail. He left texts, left on read.

"What is going on?!" He said to himself once becoming anxious at this point. Everything had been fine all day, at least he thought it was.

He then thought of everything that happened. From when they first got here, to filming, to her leaving, to now.

Everything was fine when they got there, and during filming, it was when she came on the trampoline, things got rough. He figured out.

"Didn't Indi talk to Ella" He asked himself.  He then thought to ask Indi, to see if she knew anything.

He finally left the bathroom to see the four upstairs on the kitchen.

"Yoo, you good dude, you were in there for quite a while." Gavin asked him. Walker nodded, and walked straight towards Indi.

"Can I talk to you outside for a minute"He asked her. She said yes almost immediately and the two went out to the backyard.

"What's up"She said in a cheery tone.

"By any chance did you talk to Ella about anything before she left" He asked. She had this on her face like she was up to something.

"God Walker, why do you keep bringing her up, you don't have to pretend you like her when she's not even here" She stated boldly.

"What are you talking about, pretending?" He questioned. Her grin remained on her face as she continued.

"I mean, we all know you just 'date' her cause you actually miss me, but it's ok, I'm here now" she responded

"What?!" He yelled. "First of all, I'm not 'dating' her, I'm DATING her, second of all, did you have something to do with what she's upset" He asked, not believing what was happening right now.

"Perhaps.." She said sounding proud of herself.

"Indi, why would yo-" he couldn't even finish his sentence, he was grabbed by his shirt collar and she pulled him towards and kissed him.

Walker pried her hands off him, and wiped his mouth.

"Indi, what the hell is wrong with you!!" He yelled, this time grabbing the attention from the others inside.

"Ayyy, what's going on, we heard shouting." Donlad asked as the three came out side with them

"What's wrong is that YOUR girlfriend completely messed up my relationship and she just kissed me!" Walker yelled getting madder by the second.

"Walker I don't think Indi would cheat on him" Azalea said backing up her sister.

"You know what I don't care! I'm going to go fix my relationship, have fun with whatever this is." Walker said walking past them.

"Walker,bro!" Gavin called after him. He ignored it,
going inside to grab his phone and jacket and was gonna go to Ella's house to sort this mess out.

He kept spamming her, telling her he knows what happened, but she continuously left him on read.

Walker feeling every emotion but happy right now,he didn't know what to do. He finally got to her house moments later and knocked on her front door. Her mom answered it.

"Hey, Walker, here to see Ella, I'm guessing" Her mom greeted. He nodded immediately.

"Hey, yeah, some things happened earlier, so I really need to talk to her" He told her.

"She's in her room" Her mom responded letting him come in and her headed straight upstairs.

"Thanks!" He responded as he walked upstairs.

Once he got the room, he knocked, but no response. He tried again. Nothing.

"Ella, I know you're in there" He said against the door. "Can you please let me in, I know what Indi did"He said hoping that would get her to open it.

Surely enough, a few moments later,  she opened the door with no expression on her face whatsoever.

"Look, I know what happened, I know Indi said so thing to you, that made you leave" He said still standing in her doorway.

"She's right though" Ella said turning around walking back into her room with Walker now following her.

"What are you talking about" He asked confused.

"She's better for you than me" She said sitting on her bed again, refusing to look  his way

"You could not be more wrong" he said sitting next. "I couldn't imagine dating anyone else right now, none of what she said was true" he finished reaching for her hand to grab.

She smiled at him. "you always know what to say don't you" She commented giggling a bit.

"I guess I do" he said back laughing a bit as well. "Oh, something else I know you're not gonna be happy about, but she kissed me" he said, remembering he had to tell her about that as well.

"It's okay" she said as if she wasn't mad.

"Ok? You're not mad?!" He asked shocked. "How co-"

He was cut off of his sentence by her lips on his. He kissed back almost immediately melting into it.

"I'm not mad, because I know you didn't like it"She whispered pulling away slightly with her arms now around his neck playing with his hair

"Not one bit" he whispered back, wrapping his hands around her waist firmly, before leaning in, kissing her a second time.

After a minute or two, they pulled away and stayed in each other's arms.

"Can we just stay in for the rest of the day"Ella asked him.

"Whatever you want, babe" He said back smiling. (A/N:If you know the reference, you know lol)

Ella grinned then she and Walker laid back on the bed.

Walker then got a text from Gavin:

Gavin💯😈

Donlad and Indi broke up.

He scoffed, then showed Ella the message.

"Not surprised" She said unamused.

"Me either" he turning off his phone and laying back with her.