Wish pt.2

"....happy birthday day to you!" They finally finished singing.

Walker was honestly ready to go, not because he didn't want to be there anymore, just because he wanted to talk to Ella alone.

He walked up her, she was standing and talking to Indi, Azalea, Coco, and Sicily.

"Can I talk to you for a minute"Walker said coming up behind her.

"See, he can't leave me alone for more than 10 minutes"Ella said laughing. The rest of the girls started laughing with her her.

"I could if I wanted to, I just choose not to. Besides, I don't see you complaining about that" Walker said grinning. Ella turned red

"I guess you have a point" She said trying to hide herself in Walker's hoddie she still had on.

"Also, says the person, who's literally wearing my hoddie right now" He said again.

"Ok ok, we get it, we done here?" Ella said trying to hide her face.

"Gavin was right, there's no way you two are just friends" Azalea said chuckling.

"That's also coming from the guy who flirt with Alexis so he can't be talking anyway" Ella pointed. Walker nodded agreeing with her.

"So are they a thing or something" Indi asked.

"Yes and no, yes because they obviously act like it, no, because neither one of them can actually make the first move" Walker explained.

"Oh and you would?" Ella asked looking at him smirking.

"I would, if you give me 2 minutes to talk to you alone!" Walker slightly yelled laughing. "I tried earlier, and you walked away like nothing happened, I may like to add" He added on.

"2 minutes" She said confirming.

"That's all I'm asking" He replied back.

Walker took Ella's hand and led her inside the building.

"Where exactly are we going" She asked.

"Well last time we tried to talk on the roof, well we both know what happened. So we're going downstairs, while everyone else is upstairs" He replied back.

"How very smart of you Bryant" She said sarcastically like it was best idea she ever heard.

"I learn from the best Ms. Noel" He said glancing back at her while walking down the flights of steps.

Once they made it down, they walked outside near the main entrance where  they first entered.

"What we exactly doing out here, what more do we need to talk about" She asked still following him.

"Well it's less of a talk and more of a unfinished moment we had earlier" Walker said grinning.

"So, Mr. Bryant, you mean to tell me, that you brought me all the way down here, just so we could finish an 'almost kiss' moment from earlier" She said glancing around around the front the lawn.

"If I did, would that be such a bad thing" He said turning around to face her, so he was now literally right in front of her face only inches away.

"Stupid but sweet" She said finally looking at him, seeing how there was almost no space between them.

"So, you know, I admitted I liked you earlier..." He whispered starring at her.

"Yes I remember that, it was only an hour ago" Ella whispered back chuckling.

"Mhmm, and I still never got a proper response" He said back.

"What would like that response to be then" Ella said slowly snaking her arms around his neck and shoulders