Chapter Twelve

"I guess you caught me in a weird situation Honō-kun..."

"Indeed, but don't mistake, I'm only here for my daily overdose of black coffee, not for listening to you" Grabbing my card, I swiped it on to the screen of the vending machine and purchased many black coffee. "That said, what happened in the study group?"

"Sigh, I'm just giving up on these failures". How pitiful, you're not intelligent, your just lucky and lazy.

"Isn't that stupid though? You want to reach Class-A, but having no expelled students may very well be a requirement. If you can't see that far, your brother may have truly been correct" I saw her grind her teeth, and I knew my taunt worked.

"But their dead weight!"

"And? Sudo is better in sports than you right? And Ike is really good with communication, if we did either of those as an exam, you'd drag the average down. I'm not saying your incompetent, I'm stating your obvious flaws. You have a broad view on life, basing decisions on merit, but your so angry and biased you can't see two feet in front of you. Go-Ayanokoji-sama can explain it better than me since he's been with you longer, if you want, ask him."

"Ayanōkōji-'sama'?"

"Don't worry about it, tongue slipped"

I took my coffee, nodded my head to her and began to walk away. "Fine, I'll convince them to rejoin"

"Good on you"

Timeskip

It's been a day since my encounter with the president, and apparently the study group is back on. I was walking through the canteen, just drinking coffee and looking about when I saw God discussing something with a Senpai.

I went to take a drink of the coffee when something banged into me.

I dropped the can and I saw it falling towards the disabled girl who bumped into me and was also falling. I grabbed her, moving my body in the way of the coffee, and it turn preventing her from falling but getting coffee on me.

"Princess!" I noted that the girl that then came over and slapped me was called Kamuro. I know because of Honami's random conversations, but other than that I know nothing about her.

I heard the canteen gasp as she hit me, prompting a few girls to get up annoyed.

"Apologise!"

"Excuse me? Are you okay?" I ignored the nuisance and help the lilac-haired girl up.

"Fufufu, thank you very much"

"No, it's ok, but why were you walking backwards anyways?"

"No reason. Oh, you spilt coffee on your shirt, come with me"

The nuisance butted in again. "Princess, he deserves it, leave him"

"No no, I can't just let you stain your shirt, follow me"

The lilac haired girl began to walk away, and I shit a smug look to Kamuro before following her.

"So what did you really want Sakayagani?"

"Fufufu, let's speak in private"

"Let's"

Timeskip

"It's been 8 years and 243 days, Ren Honō-kun"

"What do you mean?"

That date was one of the dates when I was in White Room. Roughly either my first, second or third year there.

"I guess you wouldn't have seen me, after all, you two were on the other side of one way glass"

I began to lose my composure. I grabbed one of her arms and put it on the wall behind her. "Two? You better not be referring to him"