When They Flirt With You

This chapter has been edited.

Boyfriend
-BF's way of flirting is just him showering you in compliments.
-And trust me he does it A LOT. Not that you mind though.
-It doesn't matter how you look, what time it is, or even where your at, he's constantly bombarding you with compliments.
-Like you could be taking a shit and he'll message you saying that you look pretty. He's weird like that.
-"Hey babe, that shirt looks really good on you!"
-"BF I'm trying to take a shit in peace."
-"I know, I thought I'd just let you know :)."
-He honestly just thinks you look amazing overall!
-But he always makes sure to never make you uncomfortable with his flirting, if he does, he vows to never say/do what he did ever again.
-And BF is a man of his word, so you can always trust him on that.
-BF can never handle being flirted at however, and you learned that the hard way.
-All you said was that his hair looked nice and the poor kid looked like he was about to have a heart attack!
-You've never seen BF go that red before and you honestly thought it was adorable.
-He just stuttered out a small "T-thanks, (Y/N)."
-You sometimes flirt with him for the sole purpose of seeing him get all flustered, which works every time.
-You apologize after though because you feel bad.

Pico
-Pico is surprisingly extremely good at flirting.
-His style of flirting is less "lovey-dovey" and more "I wanna fuck you right now". So expect quite a few sexual comments here and there.
-It isn't uncommon for him to throw out flirts at random times and then walk away acting like nothing happened, leaving you a blushing mess.
-You try to flirt back, but only seem to embarrass yourself as he just stares at you with a blank expression.
-There are times however where you'll send and unexpected flirtatious remark his way and he'll stop everything he's doing and stare at you with flushed cheeks.
-He sadly regains his composure rather quickly and just continues on with what he's doing with a small chuckle or smirk.
-But Pico knows his boundaries and knows what you like and don't like, so don't worry.
-Also fun fact, even though it may not look like your flirts have any affect on him, trust me they do.
-He can go weeks or sometimes months thinking about a single flirt.
-If you ask him what he's thinking about, he'll just make up an excuse.
-He'd like to keep his dignity thank you.
-You gotta be careful though, because sometimes you can say something a little too suggestive and the next thing you know your up against a wall screaming his name.
-Whether that's a good or a bad thing is up for you to decide. ;)

Girlfriend
-GF's way of flirting is like BF's but with just the slightest hint of Picos sprinkled in somewhere.
-On most occasions she can be complimenting you left, right, and center.
-And on others she can leave you a flustered, blushing mess.
-It really just depends on her mood.
-But most of the time, she's just giving you little praises and compliments whenever she can.
-She honestly thinks it's the cutest when you get all embarrassed over the little compliments she gives you.
-So much so, that she's constantly finding ways to make you blush.
-Whether it be by flirting or by other means. ;)
-She gets quite giddy whenever you flirt with her back. Or quite horn-
-She's overall just a big ole sweetheart!

Daddy Dearest
-DD doesn't really flirt as much as you'd expect.
-Sure, he'll sometimes throw a few flirts into the ring if he's feeling brave. But other than that he's normally just kinda quiet.
-The main reason being that he can't really handle being flirted back.
-He doesn't go full BF mode, but he'll just kinda clam up and look everywhere but your direction.
-Sexual flirting? Forget it. Not when he's sober at least.
-The only time his flirting seems to increase is when he's drunk. Cliche I know.
-And even then they're nothing more than some compliments on your body or your clothing.
-Sometimes a few sexual remarks spill out but other than that, it's just drunken slurring and rambling for the poor demon.

Mommy Mearest
-It's no surprise that this milf has quite the experience when it comes to flirting.
-She will flirt every now and then, mainly when she's in the mood to get "funky". (oh god I'm sorry)
-When you flirt back however, she'll just smirk and drop the hardest flirt she has up her sleeve. You try your best to counter it but it's always in vain.
-But sometimes when you and MM go out, you'll find her flirting with random men, and sometimes women.
-Before she was dating you, she would go to random nightclubs and flirt with anyone she found just so they could hook up for the night. And I guess that habit just kinda stuck with her.
-You understand that she loves you and only you but you can't help but feel a little heartbroken.
-She later asks you what's wrong when she notices you looking a little distant.
-You tell her everything and she looks at you with a sorrowful and concerned expression.
-She hugs you tightly and swears that she will never do that again and she is terribly sorry.
-It didn't take long to forgive her and you still love her all the same.

Senpai
-Oh senpai. Where do I even begin?
-He's awkward, that's all I have to say.
-He flirts in the most cliche way possible it's almost funny.
-He'll leave little notes in your locker with cheesy pick up lines (that he most likely got from Google) scribbled on them in pink pen.
-He will drop off your favorite candies and snack to your house along with more love notes.
-If you do flirt with him in person, he will get really red and start stuttering a whole bunch.
-He tries his best to flirt back but it mainly just comes out a stuttering jumble of "I-" "uh-" "heh-" with a few comprehensible words thrown into the mix. You sorta began to feel bad for him after a while.
-You haven't tried any sexual comments yet in fear that if you did, he'd simply evaporate.

Lemon Demon
-I uh... I don't know how I could really describe him...
-I mean, he understands the concept of flirting.
-And he tries his best?
-Sometimes when you and him are hanging out he will just out of nowhere say something like:
-"(Y/N), your flesh is very soft."
-"Wha- uh.. T-thanks..??"
-"A" for effort I guess?
-Needless to say you get very confused very quickly. And it takes you a while to realize he was flirting, or at least making an attempt, with you. But once you get past that, the feeling of butterflies in your stomach was enough to make up for his weirdness.
-Lemon Demon is the literal definition of "he's a little confused but he's got the spirit".

Jesus Christ I'm tired... Welp that's the first chapter done, I hope you liked it! Now I'm gonna go pass out for another 18 hours and hopefully get another headcanon chapter ready. See you nerds later <3