Boyfriend x Pregenant!Reader💔🥰

"Holyshitholyshitholyshit-" You frantically paced around your bathroom as you felt tears welling up in your eyes. You whipped around and grabbed the pregnancy test that sat on the bathroom sink, letting your wide eyes scan over it again. And again. And again just to make sure you were actually seeing two lines. The lines were faint, but still visible. Your grip tightened around the object. No, the test must've been wrong. Right? You thought- no, you definitely used a condom. What were the odds of it breaking? You and BF hadn't noticed it had broke.

BF... oh fuck. What is he gonna say about this..?

     Even though you knew how much of a kind and understanding person BF was, you were still terrified. Hundreds of scenarios ran through your mind, most of them not resulting in a happy ending. What would he do once he found out? Would he leave you? Would he be pissed? Upset? Happy? Sad?? Would he- knock knock knock. A set of knocks came from the other side of the bathroom door making you snap your head towards it. "Hey beautiful, you in there?" BF's voice was muffled due to the barrier in between you two. How long had he been home? Your mouth felt dry as you tried to think of a response. "Uhm, uh ye-yeah.. yeah I'm i-in here." You said shakily trying not to burst into tears.

     BF noticed the distress in your voice and instantly became worried. "Are you okay? Did something happen? Are you hurt??" He asked, his voice laced with concern. You shook your head despite the fact he couldn't see it. "No.. no I'm not hurt I just.." you trailed off, contemplating if you should lie or tell him the truth. Pregnancy is a very hard secret to keep. Especially with a boyfriend who was constantly wanting to be by your side 24/7. The more you weighed out your options, the more paranoid you became, and the more worried BF got.

     "(Y/N)? Can you open the door please? I need to make sure that you're actually okay.." BF asked softly. It was completely silent for a few moments before he heard shuffling on the other side of the door, the handle turning slowly and the door opening with a small creak. BF gasped as he examined your face. Salty tears stained your cheeks with new ones appearing every few seconds, your (E/C) eyes were irritated and red and so was your nose, your bottom lip trembled as you tried so hard to stop the tears from flowing.

     The sight of you looking so.. miserable.. it broke BF's heart into a thousand tiny pieces. "Oh baby.." BF whispered pulling you into a tight hug. You immediately returned the embrace, hiding your face in his chest as your body began to shake and choked up sobs escaped your throat. BF ran his nimble fingers through your hair, not caring that his shirt was getting soaked with your tears.

     You clung to the fabric of his shirt tighter, scared that if you loosened your grip for even a second he'd disappear. "Shh.. shhhh.. it's okay.. you're okay, angel. It's alright..." BF soothed in a hushed tone. His words seemed to help calm you down as your sobs slowly died down into sniffles and the occasional shaky breath for air. It was almost completely silent as BF waited for you to calm down. The silence wasn't awkward, but it wasn't comfortable either. It was just... there.

     BF decided to scan around the bathroom a bit, hoping to get some insight on what was making you so upset. His blue eyes landed on a small, white and pink object that sat on the edge of the kitchen sink. He squinted his eyes to try and get a better look at it, yet he still couldn't make it out. BF switched his focus back to you sighing softly in satisfaction to see that you stopped crying finally. "(Y/N)? What's that sitting on the sink?" He asked quietly. Your body tensed at the sudden question. You slowly moved your head up to meet BF's warm gaze. "It's a- it's a uhm.." You struggled to find the right words. You turned your head to look over your shoulder and then back at BF, his warm yet expectant eyes staring back at you. It filled you with butterflies and you felt your cheeks heat up.

     You sighed deeply and slipped out of BF's embrace and slowly walked over to the test. You hesitated before picking it up, but once you did you turned it over so the results screen was facing towards the floor. You kept your head low as you made your way back towards BF. Without saying a word you raised your hand holding the test up so it was facing towards him. He looked at you confused for a second before taking the object from your shaking hand. You never moved your head up even the slightest inch in fear of what reaction you'd be met with. The silence that filled the room was deafening, and that only made your anxiety spike more.

"Y-you're..pregnant..?" BF said in a whisper. It seemed like he couldn't believe the situation either. Your hands balled up tightly into fists as you bit your lip trying to stop the new tears from flowing. Silence fell over the both of you once again, and you were about to speak when you suddenly heard a harsh thud come from in front of you. Confused, you lifted your head up to investigate. You gasped once your eyes made contact with BF's body laying on the floor. "Did he just... pass out?" You questioned yourself as you quickly moved to his side. You shook his body was calling out his name.

Thankfully, just as fast as he passed out, he woke up just as quick. You sighed in relief once you saw his eyes slowly flutter open looking dazed. BF propped himself up on one of his elbows while his free arm rubbed the back of his head. "Ughhh.. what.. what happened..?" BF groaned in pain. You helped him sit up so his back was against the bathroom wall. "Well I tried showing you the pregnancy test but... I think the moment you saw it you must've passed out. 'Guess you couldn't handle it.. heh.." You explained with a dry laugh. BF's eyes widened as he looked at you. "Wait so... that wasn't a d-dream..?" You shook your head slowly. BF looked away from you, his eyes darting around the bathroom floor, before they stopped completely. You watched as he leaned over a bit and picked up the test that had fallen to the floor. He turned it over and examined the results screen.

BF's face was unreadable, which only made you more paranoid than you already were, if that was even possible. You squirmed uncomfortably as you waited for his reaction. Suddenly, BF spoke making you jump in surprise. "How long have you known?" He asked finally looking at you. You stared at him in a mixture of shock and confusion. He.. wasn't mad? You scanned his face for any hint of anger or disgust, but nothing. You hesitated a bit more before responding. "I-I only found out a bit ago...before you came home.." You looked down at your knees. Your eyes widened when you heard quiet sniffling, you looked up and gasped. Tears were streaming down BF's cheeks, yet a smile was still present on his face. He looked at you with such hope that you nearly started bawling right there. "Does.. does this mean that.. I'm gonna be a dad..?" BF asked with a shaky voice, his question being interrupted by sniffles a few times.

You and BF had talked about wanting children a few times. BF always said he'd be willing to start a family with you. He would never shut up about wanting to teach his kid (or kids) how to rap and sing just like him. "They'd be like a mini version of me!" He would always say. You wanted kids for the main reason of hoping to be a better mom than your own mother was to you (I'm sorry if you have a wonderful mom I couldn't think of anything else-). You guessed the main reason for your paranoia, was just the whole suddenness of the situation. You never expected it to happen this fast.

It felt like a train of joy, relief, and any other happy emotions that could describe you smacked right into your heart and you couldn't hold in the tears any longer as you smiled back at him. "Yes.. yes it does." BF let out a small laugh before pulling you close to him, your arms instinctively wrapping around his torso. Tears of joy flowed down both of your cheeks as you clung to each other tightly, neither of you ready to let go. BF eventually moved away just enough to pull you into a passionate kiss that was filled with nothing but love. You never felt more content before, and you didn't want it to stop.

When you two broke from the kiss, BF used his thumb to wipe away the tears, you smiled lightly at the act of affection. You rested your forehead against BF's and closed your eyes. "I love you, Boyfriend... so much.." You spoke quietly. Despite having your eyes closed you knew BF was smiling. "I love you too, (Y/N)." A comfortable silence fell over the both of you as you both sat in each other's presences. Both of you were already thinking of the future you'd have, especially of the new member of the family that had been added.

Okay so yeah. That's it. I've obviously never been pregnant before and I don't know if I did good or not- I'm just hoping I did. Also I'm gonna be uploading this chapter earlier that I normally do because I've got finals to study for and I know I'm gonna forget about uploading if I don't do it now. Anyways later nerds ✌️