Boyfriend x Reader(post-apocolypic AU)💔

This chapter has been edited.

Okay so before I start this I just wanna say that I don't know how to write fight scenes so please be nice about it💀

The sounds of twigs snapping under your feet and the ringing of gunshots made you push your legs harder to keep on running, despite the burning in your lungs. You could hear the maniacal cackling from the group of raiders that followed just a few feet behind you. You ducked your head as you felt a bullet whizz past your ear causing you to screech. was running a few meters ahead of you, his electric blue hair being your only guide through the thick forest. The dim moonlight of the moon shone through parts of the trees creating rays of light through the leaves.

"Yeah run you sons of bitches! Keep leading us to your little camp!" A scratchy southern accent mocked. You felt your heart drop once you realize you were leading them to your camp. Fuck.. You struggled to think of a plan in the short amount of time you currently had. "Oh god... I hope this works.." you mumbled to yourself as you took a sharp right turn into the spiky shrubbery. You winced as the stinging pain from the hundreds of spiky thorns in the bush you were running though, yet tried to ignore it. You heard a second pair of footsteps come running up behind you and let out a sigh of surprise and relief that your plan somewhat worked.

You took another sharp turn behind a tree and crouched down, pulling out the small pocket knife BF gifted you as you heard the heavy footsteps of the following raider. "Where the fuck did you go... come on out! I'll make your death much less painful if you do little dolly~" his tone of voice made you want to gag as you gritted your teeth. You waited until he was close enough to the tree and ambushed him, jumping out and shoving your knife into his shoulder. "Fuck!" He screeched pushing you off of him. You quickly got up and landing a hard punch to his face causing him to grip his nose and stagger back.

Once he removed his hand a thick trail of crimson red blood was leaking down his face, effectively staining his bared teeth with some of it already dripping into the dewy grass. He lunged forward suddenly giving you no time to move out the way. He pinned you to the grassy floor, the slight cold dampness making you shiver as he wrapped his hands around your throat. His nails dug into your flesh making you hiss in pain as you grabbed at his wrists trying to pull his hands away from your throat. Your vision started to become blurry with black spots clouding your vision, panic began to flood through you as you squirmed more. You angled your knee so that it was aligned with his crotch and bucked it forward. He yelped in pain and immediately let go of your bruised neck. You sprawled out on the grass and gasped to make up for the lack of oxygen.

The two of you stayed on the ground for a few seconds, bodies covered in a film of sweat and dirt while you both were heaving.

You both got up at around the same time, though you both were deprived of your stamina. You went to go for your knife only to find it not there, you took a moment to look around and the raider took that opportunity to make another lunge. Only this time he pushed you into something, or better yet, someone.

The familiar hungry growling of a walker made you scream as you continued to stumble back. Your foot suddenly slipped off the edge of a cliff that you didn't notice earlier, causing you and the walker to fall back and off the cliffs edge.

-

     BF had just made it out of the forest when he finally decided to turn his head around, expecting to see you coming up behind him, though when he looked he was met with the sight of the same raiders that were following you. But no you. No. They couldn't have..right? BF didn't have time to think about that because he was already running again. He dodged a few straggling walkers as he continued to run. His lungs and legs felt like they were on fire as he eventually saw the huge walls of the town you and BF were staying at. "PICO!!" He called out. He knew Pico was on night watch tonight and just hoped the ginger wasn't off taking a piss break. Thankfully he saw the carrot orange hair poke out from the top of the night watch tower and the glint of a guns barrel pointing down at him.

     The sound of distant gun fire came from the tower as he heard pained yelling coming from behind him. He looked back and saw the limp bodies of the 3 raiders laying on the dirt path. BF panted heavily as he heard the sound of the metal gates opening. "Dude who the fuck were those guys?!" Pico yelled as he ran up to the still panting BF. It was then Pico noticed that you weren't with BF. "Dude wheres (Y/N)? Don't tell me they.." BF shook his head. "No. No they didn't.. at least I don't think... Last time I saw them was when we were running from those raiders." BF heard Pico sigh in relief, and at this point GF had also come out to investigate the noise. "What's going on? I heard gunshots." GF asked the two boys. Pico explained to GF as much as he could, while the cyan haired male was scanning the forest. He hoped to see even a glimpse of you, to have some sort of confirmation that you were alive. But his hope was quickly shot down.

     "W-We need to go find them!" BF said suddenly, his voice cracking. Pico and GF looked at him in shock. "Dude you just got back, and you look pretty beat up-" "I don't care! I need to make sure (Y/N) is okay! If they got hurt or even killed I... fuck I just.." BF felt tears prick his eyes and he bit his tongue to keep them from falling. GF put a hand on his shoulder as she looked at him with concern. "Boyfriend.. Pico is right. We're all worried for (Y/N), but you're obviously not suitable to go back out. You need to rest.. Me, Pico and some others will go out and get them back."

     BF opened his mouth to object when suddenly the three heard a branch snap in the forest. Pico, BF, and GF aimed their guns up to the forest and scanned it carefully. They saw some rustling in a nearby bush just a few feet away and waited for whatever was in it to show itself. BF gasped as he saw you stumble out from it and immediately lowered his gun. You were covered in cuts and bruises, blood coated parts of your outfit and body, some of it fresh and some of it dried, and a hand pressed firmly against the side of your neck. BF ran up to you just as your legs finally gave out. He caught you in his arms and pulled you close, whispering sweet nothings into your ear. You smiled against his chest as you leaned into him, basking in his warmth. He pulled away to ask what happened and if you were okay, but stopped once he saw the hand that was against your bruised neck.

     "Holy fuck- what happened?" BF asked wrapping his hand lightly around your wrist and pulling it away. His eyes widened in fear as he stared at the crooked bite mark on your neck, blood was still pouring out of it in some places, but it wasn't as bad as when you first got it. You could hear BF's breathing become ragged and quicken so you looked up at him, he had tears leaking down his face and a horrified expression displayed on his face. His grip on your wrist grew tighter as he sniffled. You brushed away his tears with your thumb as a sad smile found it's way to your lips.

     "Heh..Whoops.." you chuckled lightly, feeling tears of your own fall down your face. Well, at least you were alive... For now.

Alright I don't know why I decided to write this, maybe it's because I was watching
8-Bitryan's (go check out his channel btw he's really cool) play through of twdg and was like "hey that sounds like a good story idea :D" so yeah, that's how this came to be. I might make a part two of this because I'm really starting to like it! Anyways that's all, later nerds✌️