AYO I GOT AN ANNOUCMENT

Okay so first of all this isn't a chapter, still working on the one for Friday lmao. Just thought I'd point that out, alright onto the explanation.

So I honestly struggle with coming up with decent titles for these chapters most of the time, and when I do I never really like the titles(if that makes sense)..

So to counter that little issue I have, I decided I'm not gonna try and come up with any proper titles for these oneshot chapters. I'm just simply going to write down the ship name with a little emoji to hopefully explain what it's gonna be about.

That probably made no sense so here's an example: Male!Rose x Male!Reader💦 (totally isn't a hint towards what the next chapter is gonna be about wink wink)

So yeah. Just a small example. Hopefully it works out like I think it will! Lemme just quickly explain what the emojis mean before I leave y'all alone.

💦 - smut

💔 - angst

🥰 - fluff

Combined emojis mean a mixture of the two. So basically 🥰💦 means fluffy smut. Or 💔🥰 means angst fluff or some shit- I'll probably move the emoji indicators up to the rules just so newcomers can see it.

Hopefully that makes sense! I'm not usually good at explaining things lol. But anyways that's all I wanted to talk about! I'm going back to working on tomorrow's chapter. Later nerds✌️