Dirty Alphabet(Pico)

Aftercare (Are they good at it or do they suck ass?)
-He won't really give you much aftercare unless you are absolutely wrecked.
-Sometimes he'll run a bath for you or help you clean up but most of the time he kinda just goes to bed.
-He'll feel bad about it in the morning though and try to give you the best aftercare he can.
-He honestly tries his best when it comes to aftercare, but if I'm being honest, it could most definitely be improved.

Body Part (What's their favorite part about you?)
-Your boobs. He loves your tits.
-Okay I know that may sound bad but hear me out-
-He honestly loves watching them bounce and jiggle whenever you're riding on top of him, he can't help but get mesmerized by them.
-He also likes to message and squish them, they're like little stress balls.
-He loves every other part of you as well don't worry. But your breasts are definitely his favorite.

Cum (Anything to do with cum.)
-nut

Dirty Secret (What's a hidden dirty secret they have?)
-He lowkey wants to try anal with you. But he's to afraid to ask you in fear of you rejecting him and thinking he's weird.

Experience (How much experience do they have to their name?)
-It's not a surprise that Pico has quite a lot of experience.
-I mean, he's only been with like what? A dozen people before you? Maybe more??
-But trust me, he's put those people behind him and uses that gained experience to a better use.

Favorite Position (What's their favorite sex position?)
-Anything to do with him being on top of you. He loves looking at your needy and helpless face as he fucks you senseless.
-It's also the best position for him to latch onto your neck and suck more hickies onto your skin so that's an added bonus.

Goofiness (Are they serious or goofy during the act?)
-Pico is relatively serious when you two fuck.
-But sometimes he will crack a joke or two which makes you two laugh. It's most of the time a cock joke or a 'that's what she said' joke.

Hair (How much hair do they keep down there?)
-Pico normally keeps his hair trimmed, but he doesn't like shaving it fully.
-He's always scared he's gonna cut his dick or something. It's happened one to many times and Pico is not about to let it happen again.

Intimacy (How romantic are they in the moment?)
-He's normally not all that romantic during it.
-He will sometimes try his best to be romantic every once in a while which you appreciate.
-But if you ask him before hand to be romantic he will try his best. It's the thought that counts right?

Jack off (Masturbation, how often do they do it?)
-Pico doesn't really do it all that often, normally once maybe twice a week. He normally has you to help him out. ;)

Kinks (What are these freaky bastards into?)
-He has a bondage kink. That's all I gotta say.

Location (Where do they like to fuck?)
-Anywhere is a suitable fucking location to him, what can I say? He's a risk taker.
-But he mostly prefers your guys' bedroom or the couch.

Motivation (What gets them motivated?)
-Him thinking about fucking you. Just the thought of him pleasing you is enough to get him a raging boner in no time.

No (What are the no-no's they have in place?)
-He doesn't really have any boundaries when it comes to him.
-But when it comes to you if you say that you don't like a pace or a position, he'll make sure not to do it again.
-He loves you and always makes sure that your pleasured and happy.

Oral (Are they more of a giver or a receiver when it comes to head?)
-Pico absolutely LOVES when you give him head. It drives him wild every time.
-But if you ask him to give you head back, he's more than willing to comply. And boy are you grateful. Man knows how to swirl his tongue.

Pace (Are they slow or fast?)
-It depends on what you want really, but it's most of the time rough and hard.
-But if you want him to go slow, they he'll go slow. :)

Quickies (What are their opinions on rushing it? How often do they do it?)
-He'll only do it if necessary. So not that often.

Risks (Are they a risk taker?)
-This is Pico we're talking about. Of course he's willing to take risks.
-As long as your on board, he's on board.
-And besides, he likes the excitement.

Stamina (How many rounds can they go?)
-He has a pretty high buildup of stamina so about 5-10 rounds.

Toys (Do they have any toys at their disposal? Do they like using them?)
-Pico doesn't really use toys when doing it. But he definitely has them just in case. All ranging from dildos to vibrators.

Unfairness (How much of a teaser are they?)
-He absolutely loves teasing you. And don't even think about trying to do it back to him because next time he'll just tease you much, much harder.

Volume (How loud are they?)
-He normally stays pretty silent during it. A few moans and groans will slip out every now and then but other than that, silent as a mouse.

Wildcard (Just a random fact)
-Pico LOVES to tease you about what you two did last night the next morning. And it'll be at such random times to! Like you could literally be making breakfast all he'll just out of nowhere say:
-"Y'know, doll.. You have such pretty moans. I wish I could've gotten a chance to hear them a little longer~"
-And then he'll just act like he didn't say anything with an "innocent" expression on his face.

X-Ray (How much are they packing?)
-A good 6-7 inches. Don't get to crazy now.

Zzzzz (How fast do they fall asleep?)
-Pico normally stays up pretty late after you two are done. Even after you fall asleep.
-But once he does go to bed he is out like a light. There is no chance of easily waking him up till tomorrow in the afternoon.

Okay I know this book is all over the place but I didn't have any other ideas when I wrote this- I might try to get onto a schedule when doing these so I think I might post every Friday? We'll see how it works out. Anyways hope you had fun reading this, later✌️