4

the previous night completely ruined my mood and disheartened me. i remember the minute i stumbled through my flat, tears were racing down my cheeks and i had to refrain from sobbing into my pillow as i was yet to remove my makeup. i feel angry with myself for allowing harry to irritate me as much as he did, for letting him hit a nerve, but i should not be the person he takes his breakup out on.

the nauseous feeling overwhelms me the minute i wake up from a terrible slumber. harry's insults etch onto my mind, but i quickly try to forget about it - something i have been doing for a while. groaning, my bright phone screen stares me straight in the face as i squint my eyes, scanning over my notifications with difficulty.

i instantly go to the girls groupchat and type out a message, i could definitely do with some cheering up from my friends today.

hot chicks
me: anyone fancy doing anything today, pleaseeee
me: hungover and in a shitty mood :(
talia: why don't you guys come to mine today?x
freya: movies and takeaway?
me: as long as we pick a movie that doesn't make talia cry
gee: not sure there's many movies to pick from haha

a deep sigh of relief falls from my lips, finally a distraction from whatever occurred last night. i pull my fragile body from my pit, the hangover hitting much harder once i begin to move.

after showering, i effortlessly throw my hair into a ponytail and pull comfy clothes over my body. i drag my feet out of my flat and make my way to talia's which excites me, it is always good to spend time with the girls away from the guys.

i arrive at talia's, gee and freya already there and waiting for me so i throw myself onto the sofa beside gee and lay my head on her shoulder, "you okay?" she asks.

"yeah, i guess." i shrug, "just had a shitty night."

"i heard," talia nods her head, making herself comfortable, "simon mentioned it got put into the guys groupchat."

i furrow my eyebrows at her, "what got said?"

"well, i don't think that harry thought he did anything wrong, so someone brought it up so all the guys would tell him he's in the wrong."

"oh," i sigh, "yeah, he was just being nasty all night, making comments when i was enjoying myself. i don't know why i let it get to me because i never usually do, but i think i just wanted to go out and have a good time and he was just acting up."

"yeah," gee nods her head in agreement, "it was very unnecessary because i'm sure he wanted to have a good time too, but he was just ruining it for himself."

"hmm," i murmur and lift my head from gee's shoulder, "and a year and a half on, he still tells me he'd rather me not be invited out anywhere."

"that's so childish of him." freya shakes her head, "you literally do everything with us."

i roll my eyes out of frustration, freya's right, ever since i became friends with everyone, they invite me everywhere. whether it be parties, events or holidays, there is no doubt that i am there. yet whenever i turn up, harry instantly turns his nose up at me as though i should not be there, viewing me as someone who is so far up their arses, there is no doubt i will be coming out of their mouths anytime soon. but i know it is not like that and hopefully others know that too.

"yeah, you do," talia nods and looks at me, "i'd get it if you were someone who invites themselves and just turns up to places, but you literally get invited. you even get invited by multiple people to the same place because people love spending time with you!" she raises her voice out of anger towards the situation.

i blush at her comment, but it is always refreshing to hear that people enjoy spending time with me, "i've been on holiday with you guys, i was at jj's fight, i was at gib's fight, i come to parties. sometimes i'm never too sure, especially the fights with having to travel, but everyone encouraged me to go, including jj and gib who both wanted me there." i exhale.

"it's getting silly now," gee friend beside me, "but maybe if all the guys have said something to him, he might apologise."

i shake my head at her, "i don't want an apology."

"what? why?" freya questions.

shrugging my shoulders, i take a deep breath in, "because i know he'll do it again, it's not genuine when someone else has told him to do so. he just knows how to get under my skin sometimes."

"i just don't understand it," talia says, "i don't think anyone does, he's just a weird guy."

i softly laugh in response, "for the first time in a long time i'm actually content and he just tries pushing me away."

"but you still always have us, no matter what." gee grins at me.

"i do," i softly smile at the three girls, "and i'll always appreciate you guys, i just need to stop paying attention to him, he's not worth it."

he is annoying, he is rude, sometimes cannot help but take his 'jokes' too far and more often than not, when he gets drunk he turns a lot more bitter. i need to learn to ignore him and act as though he does not think all of those things about me, even when he probably does. this is probably the only side i'll ever see to harry and i just have to accept it.

they all sigh and look at me with disheartened expressions, "i just wish it wasn't like this, so people weren't stuck in the middle." talia exhales.

"i wish people weren't stuck in the middle either," i huff, "but i also don't have the energy to try with him, i can't stand him. sorry guys."

"it's not your fault," freya offers me a sympathetic smile, "we know that he was the one who acted weird with you from the start and that you have tried with him, it's just a shame."

"oh well." i throw my body back into the cushions, "shall we order a takeaway?" i quickly change the subject, no longer wanting to blabber on about the boy i hate.

we order a takeaway, receiving plenty of food to probably last until the next day and watch a movie whilst we slump on the sofa. chatting to one another, we discuss our video idea's and other random topics such as streaming.

"we should go out next weekend, you know? day drinking." talia suggests, turning her attention away from the movie.

"day drinking is dangerous," gee chuckles, "but i'm down."

freya beams at all of us, "i'm down, just us four?"

"yeah!" talia exclaims, "it'll be fun, cocktails and nice food."

i reach for my phone resting on the arm of the sofa beside me, "i'll have a look for somewhere to book." i smile.

scrolling through our phones, looking at many bars and restaurants to pick from, we finally make a choice. i feel genuine excitement, i adore spending time with gee, talia and freya, i am so grateful for the three of them. becoming a youtuber was difficult, i definitely disliked it at first, but now i could never regret such a thing, i've met the best people.