7

i softly groan at the sight of daylight filling my room which peeps through the gaps in my blinds. taking a deep breath in, i prepare myself to turn over and look at the weight laying beside me. i gaze over at harry, light snores falling from his lips with his head buried into the cushion.

the hangover, the regret, the confusion, it all hits hard as i stare at the blue eyed boy fast asleep beside me, someone i never expected to wake up next to. even after last nights antics and shared passion, i cannot help but turn my nose up at the sight, something i am used to doing in harry's presence. i take a deep breath in and flip my body over, instantly feeling some sort of annoyance for allowing any of this to happen. i find myself questioning my own actions, why would i do that? i frequently told myself that i would never get with one of the guys, including the one that i hate.

i prepare myself for the worst, which is him waking up and me wanting him out of my flat as soon as possible because no words can even explain why we did what we did or why we let it happen. it definitely has not helped our situation by any means because even after last night, glancing over at his face fills me with disgust - even if there may be some sort of attraction there which i never noticed until recently. but i am even more annoyed at myself for thoroughly enjoying sleeping with him, despite my obnoxiously loud moans because i was drunk and him telling me to 'shut the fuck up'.

harry stirs beside me and i instantly hold the duvet tighter against my body, i feel vulnerable laid beside him naked and it is easy to remember that, at most, harry has only ever seen me in a bikini on holiday before. i lift my phone from my bedside table, attempting to pay no attention to harry wake up beside me, "morning." he murmurs, his voice raspy.

i clear my throat and slowly turn my head to look at him, "morning."

"well," he stretches his body, a soft groan falling from his lips, "last night was fun."

"mhm." i raise my eyebrows, "it was." nodding my head in agreement, i turn my attention back to my phone, "what will you tell cal if he asks where you've been?"

"dunno." taking a deep breath in, he shrugs his shoulders and pulls his legs out of the bed, "i'll just say i've been with some lass."

my eyes follow up and down his spine, watching intently as he pulls his clothes onto his body. i roll onto my side and tuck my hands beneath the pillow, "fair enough."

harry stands up from the edge of my bed, stretching his body out once more with his t-shirt in hand. i take a deep breath in at the sight, spotting a few love bites scattered across his neck which make me smirk and i notice how much more toned he seems to be getting. he tugs his t-shirt over his head and runs his fingertips through his bedhead, "he'll probably think i've been with my ex, but it is what it is." he shrugs.

"oh, right." i sigh, "what happened between you guys?" i ask.

"it's none of your business." he responds in a bitter tone and shakes his head, grabbing his phone from the bedside table.

"i - i was just wonder -"

"just shut up iris," he spits, walking towards my bedroom door, "i'll see you next weekend at parklife."

i furrow my eyebrows at him, "oh, yeah. bye." i swallow harshly, watching as my bedroom door opens and slams shut behind him and i then listen closely to my front door slam shut too. his attitude does not surprise me, but i would rather not be charged for broken doors by the landlord, "prick." i mutter under my breath.

a frustrated groan falls from my lips - parklife. i completely forgot that we booked the festival and even worse, we all booked an airbnb together. and in just over a month, we are also going to tomorrowland and i cannot imagine anything worse than being stuck with harry for a weekend after whatever happened last night.

it takes me a while to pull my body out of bed, but once i do i head straight for the shower. i cannot seem to process everything, even with the evidence scattered across my neck and chest, it feels like a dream i cannot wake up from.

even with an awful hangover, i need to find some sort of distraction. i quickly get myself ready and throw on a bit of makeup, including some on my neck to cover up the apparent marks on my neck and i even throw on one of cal's 'krox' hoodies to be 100%.

sitting down at my desk, i decide to do a 'just chatting' stream as a means of taking my mind off harry and i can attempt to think about something else, "hello, hello, my angels. i'm very hungover." i laugh, watching the chat come flying in, "yeah we went day drinking, but i always feel so dead the next day." i throw my body backwards into the chair and rest one leg up, "i had fun though." - i could kick myself for even admitting that last night was enjoyable.

i play the sims 4 for a little while whilst talking to my chat, it is definitely the distraction i needed. the streaming thing is still a new thing to me, but with the help of my friends i have really learnt to enjoy it and it is a great way to connect with the people who watch my videos. whilst singing along to a random tune stuck in my head, i briefly glance at the chat.

'you should make music!'
'please sing for us'

"shut up." i shake my head laughing, "i'm not even good, you guys are just too nice." i turn my attention back to the house i am designing in the game, blushing from the comments about my singing.

'you should make a w2s diss track'
'yessss! diss track on harry would be jokes'
'talia always hypes up your singing!"

spotting his name being brought up in chat makes my heart drop to my stomach just at the thought of him, "imagine if i made a diss track on harry," i smirk, "that would be hilarious. and as for talia hyping up my singing, once again she's just being nice, i'm nothing compared to her." i chuckle.

i bring the stream to an end once i get frustrated with the game and i find tiredness consuming me more and more as the minutes pass by, "i'm gonna head off, but thanks for making this hangover much more bearable," i grin, "i'll see you all later."

dragging my body away from the set up, i chuck myself straight onto my bed. i do not think i have ever been so baffled in all of my life. harry lewis, i think i hate you even more.