Chapter 12

Saviors of the world- Skillet OP 2 Untold legend

Streets filled with blood, black and red
Dreams and hearts that once knew love are cold and dead
Breathing rust, it's come to this
We burnt to dust, an apocalypse
But we could live again if we can find ourselves
We are the saviors of the world
And I will not be ruled
We are kings and conquerors
And I won't bow to you
They will not control us anymore
We will not conform, no, anymore
We are the saviors, the saviors
The saviors of the world
Cities will burn, the end is come
Paradise is lost, we wonder what we've done
Riches rust
The iron fist crashes down on the powerless
But hope could live again if we can find ourselves
We are the saviors of the world
And I will not be ruled
We are kings and conquerors
And I won't bow to you
They will not control us anymore
We will not conform, no, anymore
We are the saviors, the saviors
The saviors of the world
We are the saviors of the world
And I will not be ruled
We are kings and conquerors
And I won't bow to you
They will not control us anymore
We will not conform, no, anymore
We are the saviors, the saviors
The saviors of the world

After Thor left, Shiva and Indra had a small talk about the boy's progression and training for the upcoming days to come. With everything that has happened between Indra and Broly, Indra still held contempt for the boy as he has yet to prove anything to him. Shiva tried to explain to Indra that the boy did not have any serious combat experience as he was held restricted in Azazel's home and no one had the fighting capacities to truly train the boy properly and make him learn his fighting prowess flaws.

Shiva knew that if Broly were to try and actually put up a fight, he would lose tremendously to the boy. He can only go so far by teaching him the mechanics of the mind and how to control anger and rage without losing control. Shiva needed him to understand the importance of control than any other lesson he can teach him as he has displayed to him how easily he gets angry just by mentioning he will kill someone dear to him.

Even though Indra alone is a terrible training partner for the boy and could lead to a very enormous disaster, he needed to have someone who is strict and uptight to make the boy understand. But with all this going on, Shiva worried about his true nature being exposed to the world about his tail and origin that would lead to an all-out conflict between factions to get Broly on their side.

Shiva didn't want power or control, he needed to train Broly to the point where he can control himself and his power without letting loose a catastrophe. Keeping the world contained from all-out conflict over a boy.

Penemue gave a glance over to see Shiva in a very deep thinking state as his head was not with them. "Lord Shiva, you've been doing this for quite some time now. What are you thinking about so intensely? It gives me shivers knowing that you could have something planned and I won't be able to do anything to stop it." Penemue said as she went back to signing off papers.

He scratched the back of his head as he looked over at her. "It's the boy. I'm just thinking on how the whole world would exploit him to just get what they won't let it be power, money, or even control."

Penemue's expression saddened as she knew exactly what he meant.

"Penemue... I can't even imagine just how lonely and contained the boy is. Living on an alien planet to survive to only be contained so that the world can't exploit him. If you ask me... That's like Hell itself as isolation like that could put a big toll on him." He said.