Chapter 15 Finale

Saviors of the world- Skillet OP 2 Untold legend

Streets filled with blood, black and red
Dreams and hearts that once knew love are cold and dead
Breathing rust, it's come to this
We burnt to dust, an apocalypse
But we could live again if we can find ourselves
We are the saviors of the world
And I will not be ruled
We are kings and conquerors
And I won't bow to you
They will not control us anymore
We will not conform, no, anymore
We are the saviors, the saviors
The saviors of the world
Cities will burn, the end come
Paradise is lost, we wonder what we've done
Riches rust
The iron fist crashes down on the powerless
But hope could live again if we can find ourselves
We are the saviors of the world
And I will not be ruled
We are kings and conquerors
And I won't bow to you
They will not control us anymore
We will not conform, no, anymore
We are the saviors, the saviors
The saviors of the world
We are the saviors of the world
And I will not be ruled
We are kings and conquerors
And I won't bow to you
They will not control us anymore
We will not conform, no, anymore
We are the saviors, the saviors
The saviors of the world

A/N: It's a short finale... Sorry if I take it so long... Because I play COD mobile but my garena account can't log me in so I cried and lost all my progress... Thanks that I waste a lot of time. Don't worry. It's not the end of the world, dumbass. I sign up again and took it all over and master all the techniques and loadout. So yeah I decided to publish this tiny chapter so I hope you vote it and thanks for reading my book. Now enjoy reading folks.

Penemue put Broly's head into her lap as she caressed his long hair. Her tears started to fall as she feels regret and sadness. She looks at him as she sings a song that would make Broly heal all his wounds and bruises. Then, she kissed his forehead as she loves her boyfriend. Broly started to wake up as he didn't remember what happened to him since he defeated the three Hindu Gods.

"Uhh... Penemue, where am I?" Broly asked her as he gets confused and didn't remember what happened to him earlier. She started to sigh and smiles at him as she caressed his hair. "You can't control yourself. You almost bring those three Hindu Gods of Destruction in danger. That is why I am here to save you which all the pain that you wield. My dear... I always love you."

Broly was surprised and don't know what to do. Broly didn't know that someone will love her and take care of him like her true sister. Broly smiles at her as he replies to her confession.

"I love you too. Dear... I will never forget this... Thank you for saving my life." Broly said with his tears flowing in his eyes. They slowly started to have an admiration kiss with pristine love with all of their hearts. "Sweetie. Shiva said that we have to stay here." She said in a sad tone. "Why?"

"Because Shiva has something to do after he will talk to the Great Red," Penemue informed him but Broly gave a slight confusion. "Who's that?"

Scene Break

In the dimension gap. Shiva runs over to talk with the Great Red who was the most powerful heavenly dragon. The Dragon has golden eyes and red is "Great Red, there is a huge problem!" Shiva said as he fled in apprehension but the Great Red answer his problem. "Those four Saiyans that will come to invade Earth?" "Yes, it was. It would be great trouble! The city will be destroyed as they will turn into a great ape!" He said as his sweat drops were flowing through his face. "Is there any way to destroy them?" Ophis said. "I don't know, my new student named Broly is our only hope to destroy them and protect the city but it would be not a good idea due if he gets angry, he will lose control and destroy anything that moves. So I decided to train him to be stronger but his powers are farther stronger. To be honest, I don't know what to do now." "Hmm, sounds that it was too hopeless if Broly is our hero." The Great Red said.