Flu? Percy has the Flu?

Percy POV

How do I get myself into to these situations? I thought as I struggled to move. The only light I could see was coming from about 20 feet above of me, meaning I would have to climb up this... tube I was in. I faintly heard a click in the distance. What was that? I thought and stopped moving to listen for any other sounds. 

Why is it so warm all the sudden? I thought as I pressed my ear onto the glass. Wait. Why is there glass here? And why am I sitting on wood? And- OHMYGODSI'MONFIRE. I shrieked (A very manly shriek obviously) and tried to move, but I was still trapped.

"Hey Hon, can you turn off the fireplace? There is a boy trapped inside." I heard an old lady say. 

Thank you lady, I don't care that it is minorly creepy how calm you are being considering I am in your fireplace. Just turn off the fireplace before my ass burns off. There is only so much my butt can take.

"Pardon me?" I heard an old man say, confusion laced in his voice.

"Dear god Harold, turn off the fireplace before the boy dies." the old lady said. I heard some shuffling and another click and my butt instantly stopped burning. But it still hurt, a lot.

"Grams? Papa? What is going on?" I heard a tired, and familiar voice say. 

"There is a boy in the fireplace." I heard the old lady say.

"What?"

"There is a boy in the fireplace."

"Where?"

"In the fireplace."

"... Why?"

"I don't know, why don't you ask him?"

I heard some footsteps coming toward me and suddenly the glass that I was leaning on disappeared and I tumbled out of the fireplace. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT-"

"Lacy, that is no way to talk to our guest." the old lady said.

"Grams, he is not our guest he broke into our house- well fireplace. But that is still part of the house." the girl, Lacy, took a deep breath before turning back to me. "NOW WHO ARE YOU AND WHA-"

"Hold up! Lacy?" I asked. Lacy stared at me blankly for a few moments.

"I know you! You are Piper's sister, right?" I said.

Lacy stared at me for a little while longer. "Percy?" I nodded, "How did you end up in my fireplace?" she said. Her anger being replaced with confusion and disbelief.

"Uhm... well... you see..." Lacy tapped her foot impatiently, "I don't actually know." I said giving up on finding a plausible explanation. 

"What do you mean you don't know?" Lacy said narrowing her eye's.

Ding

"Lacy dear, breakfast is ready." said the Lacy's.

"Oh! Food!" Lacy said jumping up and running to the kitchen, completely forgetting about me. 

Lacy's grandma poked her head out of the kitchen and into the living room where I was sitting on the floor wondering what to do. "You can come in too dear, you must be hungry from sitting in the fireplace for who knows how long." she said, using the same tone that my Mom would for hungry demigods that showed up on our doorstep.

"You know what? Sure." I said standing up, I would have tried to brush all the ash off of myself, but that would probably only make a huge mess in her house.

I walked into the kitchen and sat down diagonally- I said the right word this time lol, did I just say lol out loud? I mean think lol out loud? I mean- You know what? Not important. Annie would be so proud of me for getting my thoughts in order. What Annabeth thinks of me is important. And-