Can you kill each other another time

Percy P.O.V.
    The wizards pulled their sticks out and got ready to kill each other. Damn. How am I gonna explain this to my mom. They started shooting colourful lights at each other and I sighed.

    I walked to the centre of the mayhem an yelled "HELLO!", Wow, that was stupid. Even for me. Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to me. "Oh, umm, if your going to kill each other can you like do it another time? I don't really feel like explaining a bunch of dead bodies to my mom." I said.

    The Death People seemed to think about it for a split second but why should I ever get my hopes up? "No." The leader said before resuming the stick fight. I groaned and went to go sit back down only for my couch to be blown to pieces.

    Okay thats it. I ran back into the madness and grabbed everyone's sticks. They all gaped at me but I ignored it and handed it to the girl Hermione. "Here, you seem like the reasonable one of the bunch." I said.

    Then I heard the scariest voice in the world "PERSEUS JACKSON." Annabeth screamed from the hallway. I looked to the clock, crap I'm 20 minutes late for our date.

    Hide Percy Hide! Hide Percy Hide! Was playing over and over in my head as I frantically searched fo an escape. "You  better have a good excuse for missing our date!" Annabeth yelled from just outside the door. She burst into the room and threw a pair of twin knives at me effectively pinning me to the wall.

    "Hi Annie..." I said nervously, "Don't out Annie me!" Annabeth said while glaring at me. I looked around at the shocked Wizards "Sooo... this is my extremely scary..." Annabeth glared at me, "and pretty girlfriend Annabeth." I said.

    Annabeth nodded satisfied before she noticed our company for the first time "Gods Percy, how did you manage to piss off the Wizards? And both sides!" Annabeth said thoroughly confused. Oh my gods I broke Annabeth.

    "From the information I have gathered my grandfather is an evil witch named Moldy Shorts, Dumb-old-door wants me to go to his school named after pigs, and people who eat death want me." I said.

Annabeth groaned "Gods seaweed brain you really do have the worst luck." She said, just as the words came out of her mouth a death person lunged for their wand before pointing it at Annabeth's head. "So Perseus, is this you girlfriend?" He asked, "Yup." I replied a little bit to happily.

    "I thought we already went through that. Anyway, is it possible for you to magic my couch back together?" I said while waving my hands in the air, "A death eater has his wand pressed against your girlfriends head and your worried about your couch?!?" The red headed kid asked shocked.

    "What? My mom worked hard to pay for that couch." I said, "Enough chit chat." The death person said, "Come with me or the girl dies." He said in an evil voice. I snorted "Good luck with that." I said, "With what?" Another death person said, "Killing her, duh." I replied.

    The death guy shrugged "As you wish." He said "Avada k-ow!" Annabeth stomped on death guys foot before elbowing him in the face promptly breaking his nose. "Ouch." I said.

    "Thanks for the support." Annabeth teased, "Yeah! Do you want her to die?" Harry screeched.

Annabeth POV
    5 minutes late.

    10 minutes late.

    15 minutes late.

    Perseus Jackson is late for our date and he better have a good excuse.

5 minutes later.....

    "PERSEUS JACKSON" I screamed as I stormed down the hallway to Percy's apartment, "You better have a good excuse for missing our date. I yelled as I burst through the door with my twin knives out.

    Just before he could make a run for it I pinned him to the wall, "Hi Annie..." Percy said with fear laced in his voice. "Don't you Annie me." I growled. I thought he might be dead but here he is perfectly fine except for the fact that he is pinned to the wall.

    "Sooo... this is my extremely scary" I glared at Percy, "And pretty girlfriend" Percy finished with a gulp. That's better. Wait. What?

    I looked around to see two groups of wizards in Percy's apartment, the death eaters looked, well, deathly. While the 'good wizards' looked confused, I also saw Harry Potter was drooling all over me and glaring at Percy out of the corner of my eye "Gods Percy, how did you manage to piss off the Wizards? And both sides!" I said.

    "From the information I have gathered (Wow! Percy using proper language) my grandfather is an evil Wizard named Moldy Shorts, Dumb-old-door wants me to go to his school named after pigs, and death people want me." Percy said. Never mind.

I groaned "Gods seaweed brain you really do have the worst luck." I said, can't my boyfriend ever get a break? Just as I finished a death eater snatched their wand from Hermione before grabbing me and pointing it at my head. "So Perseus, is this you girlfriend?" The death eater asked, "Yup." Percy replied completely relaxed about the situation.

    "I thought we already went through that. Anyway, is it possible for you to magic my couch back together?" Percy said while waving his hands in the air causing him to look extremely stupid.  "A Death Eater has his wand pressed against your girlfriends head and your worried about your couch?!?" Ronald asked shocked.

    "What? My mom worked hard to pay for that couch." Percy said, typical seaweed brain "Enough chit chat." The Death Eater said, "Come with me or the girl dies." He said trying to use an evil voice. I snorted "Good luck with that." Percy said, "With what?" Another death eater said, "Killing her, duh." Percy replied.

    The death eater holding me shrugged "As you wish." He said "Avada k-ow!" I stomped on the death eaters foot before elbowing him in the face, breaking his nose before he could finish with the killing curse. "Ouch." Percy said while looking at the death eater.

    "Thanks for the support." I teased, "Yeah! Do you want her to die?" Harry yelled in an annoying tone. "As you can see I am perfectly fine and don't need any help disposing of the death eaters." I snapped, "What ever you say." Harry said dreamily.

    "Don't you have a girlfriend?" I said, "Well I chose you to be that lucky girl." Harry replied. Did Ginerva break up with him? It would make sense if she did. "Are you an idiot!?! I'm dating Annabeth!" Percy yelled, "Yes, so back off." I said deadly calm.

I looked around the room and my eye's landed on the other death eaters, the members everyone else seemed to notice them as well. I waited for the Wizards to do something but instead they just continued to stare at each other like that would do something.

I groaned at their stupidity they have the death eaters a their mercy and all they do is stare! No wonder it took so long for them to defeat Voldemort. I walked towards the death eaters and swiftly knocked them out. "I expect you have someone to escort them to Azkaban." I said. Dumbledore simply nodded while his colleagues stared. "Anyone ever tell you it's rude to stare?" I said.

The group quickly averted their eye's and found something to fidget with, "So. Voldemort is Percy's Grandfather and you want him to go to Hogwarts, correct?" I said. "Yes, uh Mam?" Ronald said. I smirked, I guess I scared him pretty badly. "Percy, I think you should go." I said, "WHAT!" Percy yelled.

"Percy Hogwarts is one of the greatest wizard schools in the world a-" I stopped short of what I was saying when I thick fog enveloped the room. After a moment it cleared to reveal a slender woman wearing a black cloak, I bowed my head "Lady Hecate."