The Stolls... or Maybe Some Other Lookalikes

Ron POV
I don't understand why Harry and Hermione are still seething in the corner, Percy seems like a chill dude so I'm good with him as long as he doesn't hit on Hermione.

"Percy, Annabeth, grab on to my arm." Dumbledore said, the two calmly walked up to Dumbledore and did as they were told and disappeared with a popping sound. I grabbed Hermione's arm, "Ready to go Mione?" I asked. "Don't you think we should check for anything that will indicate he is working with Voldemort." She said, "Just give him a chance Mione." I said. "You to Harry." I added after seeing him walk down the hallway, "Fine." Harry said "One chance.". I nodded, "Well we better get going." Said Professor Lupin er- Remus, reminding me he was there.

Now that I think of it, it is kind of strange that he hasn't said anything.

Suddenly I felt the weird sensation that apparating always gave me, and found myself at my home; the Burrow. I saw Harry perk up as if remembering something and his eye's darted around obviously looking for something, before his eye's landed on Percy who was perfectly fine. Harry frowned. "Isn't it weird that they aren't throwing up." Hermione said seeming to voice Harry's thoughts.

    "Not everyone does." I stated, "Why are you defending him?" Harry said and I could feel his anger rising "His grandfather killed my parents.". I opened my mouth to say something but Percy beat me to it "Yes, my grandfather killed your parents. Not me." He said, "The apple never falls far from the tree." Harry said. "In that case your parents were idiotic jerks." Annabeth said with a calm tone though her glare told a different story. Harry opened his mouth to argue but closed it again for some reason.

Harry frowned then resumed glaring at Percy and I sighed, "This is going to be a long year." I mumbled.

Annabeth
I glared at Harry, Won't that idiot take a hint? I. Have. A. BOYFRIEND. The boy standing next to me, Ron, sighed. "This is going to be a long year." He mumbled, I was about to say something back when I saw his sour expression was directed toward Harry, not Percy. "I couldn't agree more." Percy said with a smirk that Ron met with his own.

"Plan Theta!" Percy said with a suddenly happy expression. "No." I said before he could get any idea's, "Why not?" Percy whined. "You are not smuggling the Stolls into their house! You are trying to make them like you." I said, "If you ask me some of them are a lost cause and are gonna hate me forever." Percy said without a trace of disappointment. "You never know, maybe a few pranks will be what they need to lighten the mood!" Percy said trying to convince me.

"Pranks?" Two Wizards shot out of the lopsided house like a bullet, "Did we hear the magical word?" They asked. Now that I have a better look at them I'd guess they are twins, probably Fred and George from what I read. "You bet." Percy said with his trademark grin. "Well we will show you the way" One of the twins said, "To the ultimate place" the other said, "Of pranks!" They said together before leading Percy into the house. I groaned, "On second thought I might just leave. This is going to be a disaster." I muttered.

"Why is that." A girl asked making me jump, "Geez, you scared me." I said. The ginger girl cocked her head to the "Really? It didn't look like it." She said. I combed through my memories trying to remember who she might be when I snapped my fingers "Thats it." How could I be so forgetful? "Your Ginny Weasley!" I said. "How did you know that?" Ginny asked getting defensive though I could see that she was happy someone recognized her.

    "My Dad is a wizard but when I was offered the chance to go to Ilvermorny he refused." I said, "I still try to keep up with the news." I continued the lies flowing easily, I made sure I added a sad look to sell it. "Okay." Ginny said not pushing the subject though I could tell she was still a little suspicious, "But what is going to be a disaster?"

    "Percy is a master at m-muggle pranks." I said silently cursing myself for almost saying mortal, "And your brothers seem like they are good at wizard pranks. With their knowledge put together." I shivered. "Disaster." Ginny repeated, "This is going to be a disaster." She said, not looking forward to the days she's going to be spending with my boyfriend and her brothers.

Percy
    This. Is. Awesome. The dishes literally do themselves, people can teleport using their magical sticks. I know they are called wands but magical stick sounds cooler. Is cooler even a word? Damn ADHD. Now these twins, with their candies I can get out of regular school no problem, but who would want to get out of magic school? Now that I'm going to the school I think that the year will be be fun.

    Now back to the twins..

    "Hold up." I said, "What is it?" The twins asked. "I forgot to ask for you names." I said. "I'm Gred" the guy on the left said, "And I'm Forge." Finished the guy on the right. I thought for a moment. "Fred... George." I said pointing to the respective twin. "What!" Harley said, "Your not supposed to see through their trick!" he said with his high pitched voice. "And your not supposed to have a girls voice." I retorted. "Blimey mate. Your smarter then I gave you credit for. Everyone falls for that." Ron said, the twins nodding in agreement. "Oh well he's not usually this smart." Annabeth said with a grin.

    "Now come on Percy, lets go meet the rest of the people here." Annabeth said, "Fred and George were going to do that." I said. The twins quickly caught on and started bobbing their heads, "Nope. Not under my watch." Annabeth said spinning me around, "Now come on." She said following Ginny through a door.

    I promptly started running... In the opposite direction. I felt 2 things flying toward me and caught one then ducked under the other. I looked at them and saw what they were. Annabeth's knives. I looked up and there she was standing in the doorway with no evidence that she had thrown the knives. "Now." She said pointing to down the hall with a glare, I gulped. "Yes Mam." I said quickly walking toward her, out of the corner of my eye I saw the twins scurrying away.

__________________________

    How do they fit so many people in this house? Seriously. There are too many people here for me to remember and I bet I still haven't met everyone. As if on cue I heard the door open, "Molly, I'm home." A man yelled. "Percy dear, come meet my husband and my son." Molly, a mother similar to my own, said.

    Molly led me down the hall to the front door, "Introduce yourselves boys and be nice." She said like I was the son of the family friend that everyone hates. Hey, at least family friend not mortal enemy. "Nice to meet you lad, I'm Arthur." Said the older man. "Percy." Said the boy a few years older then me, "I assume your Perseus." Percy said crisply. "Yeah but I'd prefer if you called me Percy, I only get called Perseus when I'm in trouble or something." I said ignoring the fact that Percy is literally a Harley 2.0.

    Annabeth walked in the room and smiled "Hello." She said breaking the tension.

    "Who might you be young lady." Arthur asked Annabeth, "Annabeth Chase, Percy's girlfriend." She said holding out her hand. Arthur shook it. "I don't have a girlfriend." Harley 2.0 said confused, "My girlfriend" I said wrapping my arm around Annabeth's shoulder. "I don't think your capable-" George said, "-of getting a girlfriend Percy." Fred finished. "I had a girlfriend during your second year at Hogwarts!" Percy said in defence. "And how did that go for you?" Ron said with a snicker. Oh I would fit right in with these Weasleys.

"Supper is ready!" Mrs. Weasley yelled from the kitchen, "Coming!" Everyone yelled back.

I followed everyone down the hallway and sat down at the table, the guy with the freaky eye was at the head, then Sirius then Weasley's then Annabeth and I, then werewolf and Tonks, then Harley and Hermione. "Eat up. You all look like you could use some food." Mrs. Weasley said. I reached out to grab some chicken when Harry jumped up and prodded me with his magic stick.

"I knew it! YOUR A DEATH EATER!" He shrieked, "For the last time I don't eat death! That sounds gross." I said rubbing my temples. All his yelling is giving me a headache, "Then explain why you have the dark mark." Harry said with a smirk."

Sorry for not updating for anyone who actually likes this.