HERMIONE! HELP!

Percy POV

To say that this was the best day I had had since I moved in with the weird ass wizards was an understatement.

Harry was running away from a 10 year old girl, Hermione was staring at them in confusion, somewhere along the way Fred, George, and Ginny had shown up and the three immediately started snapping away with a camera, and then there was Ron. My new spirit animal.

Ron had become best friends with Lacy's grandma in a matter of seconds, (I wouldn't ever say this out loud but I am 80% sure it was just for her pancakes.) he helped Lacy's grandma pull some chairs out of the garage to watch the show and as a reward he got pancakes. Speaking of which, where are my pancakes?

"HERMIONE! HELP ME!" Harry shrieked, trying, and failing, at getting away from Lacy who had tackled him to the ground and was doing his make up. Harry, dear, you are a wizard, you have a wand, you can magic your way out of there.

"Oh, stay still! This will only take a second!" Lacy said in reply. True to her word Lacy quickly applied the most hideous make up she could come up, making Harry look like a bright orange clown.

She finished by spraying something on I knew all too well. The liquid would make it so that no matter how hard he tried he would not be able to get the make up off. Believe me, I have pissed off enough Aphrodite campers to know.

"Done." Lacy said with an evil smirk, "Now, I hope you learned your lesson and never mess with Percabeth again or I will call on my Mother and siblings to ruin your love life."

"How many do you have?" Ron asked after swallowing a humongous bite of pancake.

"26 that I know of."

Ron spat his food out. "Excuse me?"

"My Mom's a busy person." Lacy replied.

"I never thought I'd hear anyone use that phrase that way." Ginny said covering her mouth to stop from laughing. Though I'm not sure if she was talking about what Lacy said or Harry who was screaming "GET AWAY FROM ME!" while clawing at his face.

"This is definitely the best day I've had all summer." Ginny said with a cackle, "But if we don't get back soon then I'm afraid the ministry will send a group of aurors after us and we don't need that right now."

Fred and George sighed, "As much as I hate to admit it-" Fred started

"-I'm afraid our dear sister is right." George finished.

"You little witch! Get back here this instant and change Harry back!" Hermione shrieked with her wand out, prepared to use magic on Lacy.

"And that, my friends, is our cue to leave." I said grabbing onto George's arm and dragging him over to Ron so that he could apparate us to the alley that we were supposed to be in. 

"I'll get Harry, Georgie."

"That means that I got Hermione." Ginny said with a frown.

___________________

"Well, that definitely took a lot longer then it should have." I said while brushing the dust off of my jacket.

We were supposed to be in Diagonalley at 11:00 a.m and now it was 5:00p.m. but I guess that is just how things happen around me. It either takes a year or it doesn't.

The hardcore wizards gave me odd looks as they passed by me, then again, I stood out like a sore thumb with my bright orange camp t-shirt in the midst of all the dark cloaks. Why do wizards even wear cloaks? It is so impractical if you are ever in a fight.

Like 'I got you, I am going to beat you in this duel!' then flump... and your on the floor because you tripped over your cloak. See? Their clothes are a hazard to society, then again, the same could be said about me. So I will let it slide.

"Percy... Percy..."

"Listen, I got this."

"Ice-cream shop!"

"Huh! I'm here! Where is the ice-cream!" I said looking around frantically for a sign that displayed the delicious creamy desert that any sane person loves. I seriously feel sorry for people who are lactose intolerant, like, I'm just sorry.

"Yeah! Where is the ice-cream!" Ron chipped in.

Ginny snickered, "Idiots, there is no ice-cream." She said smacking the back of Ron's head. 

"As I was saying, we have to go into Madam Malkins robes for all occasions and get your school uniform Percy." 

Oh... that doesn't sound anywhere near as fun as an ice-cream shop.

"But... can we get ice-cream after?" Ron said, asking the question all of us had been internally wondering. And by all of us I mean Fred, George, Ron, and I.

"Yes. We can get ice-cream after." She said followed by a "When did I become a full time babysitter?" 

"Hey! We aren't children!" Ron yelled.

"Balloons."

"Where!"

"Yes. Yes, you are a child Ron."

Needless to say Ron was pretty quiet after that. Harry on the other hand, was whining about how ugly he looked while Hermione tried to comfort him saying that it would be temporary. Like seriously? You wouldn't even try to lie to him? I would definitely lie for my friends- that is a lie. I would lie to Annabeth and my Mother because both women would brutally murder me if I said they were ugly.

After hours of the torturous shopping, Drill Sargent Ginny had taken us through all of Diagonalley, and only one place remained. Weasley Wizard Wheezes. 

"No. Hell no." Ginny said.

"Awe come on, why not?" I said using a 'sad voice'. Fred and George had gone back to their shop after the ice-cream shop because, well, someone has to run the shop. I just want to say bye... and maybe grab a few things to set loose on Clarisse.

"Do I look like an idiot to you?" Ginny asked, with a questioning glance.

I had to think carefully about my next answer.

"I will buy you any three things from there if we can go." I said after a moment.

"Deal. Prepare to go bankrupt." Ginny said with an evil grin. 

I feel that I have made a terrible mistake.  

Oh lord have mercy on my bank account. ~Literally everyone before they go shopping