Fun and- oH! NoT a gAMe

Percy POV

"Holy crap." I said. I had been in prank stores before, but none of them even came close to this level. There were Fanged Frisbees, Demon Box's, and many, many more. If I had the money I would buy the whole store, but I only have 15 galleons. (Including the 10 that Fred and George gave me.)

A shiny gold statue caught my eye, apparently it was a fairy. Tap the top and it would float around but not much else. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I turned around to see Ginny holding three things. 

"Total cost is 15 galleons." Ginny said smirking devilishly. In her arms was an alarm clock, a carboard box of candy, and a pigmy puff. 

"Why-"

"I'm putting the alarm clock in Ron's room, it will punch him every morning. The candies make you turn into animals, but if you place it onto a food then the candy will be absorbed into it, and the pigmy puff speaks for itself." Ginny said. I sighed, taking the stuff to pay for it. I swear, she must have known exactly how much money I had. 

I got to the front desk to pay and saw Fred behind the counter.

"Heya Percy!" 

"Hi Fred." I said in a somewhat sad tone.

"Woah. What's up?" Fred asked.

"I made a deal with Ginny."

Fred cackled, "Well that explains it, she learned from the best after all." he said. I rolled my eyes and handed him 5 galleons. 

"Come by again! And buy something for yourself too." He said with a laugh.

"Oh shut up!" I said with a grin. 

I handed Ginny her stuff.

"Let's just get out of here." I huffed. I walked into a prank store and I wasn't able to buy a single thing!

I pushed the door open and Ginny laughed behind me talking non stop about how I could have just walked in and didn't need to ask her permission. Ron shook his head, at his younger sister.

"Hey, where are Harry and Hermione?" Ron said looking around, realizing that the two were no where in sight.

An ear piercing scream rang through the streets and I looked in the direction that they were coming from.

Ron and Ginny shared a look. "That way." they said in unison.

I followed them down the winding roads of the outdoor mall-ish area. Sure enough, there was Harry and Hermione.

"Out of my way!" Harry yelled, and the crowed parted like the red sea to reveal a hellhound. Its red eyes were a giveaway, not to mention it was almost as big as Mrs. O'Leary. Seeing the monster I remembered what I was here for, to get rid of the monsters. 

Harry stared down the monster, he had guts, I'll give him that. "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" He yelled. A stag appeared circling around the monster, but spells didn't work on them so I had to come up with something quick.

            The Stag circled the hellhound once.

I can't whip out a sword with this crowd!

            The Stag circled twice.

There was water rushing below me, there must be some sort of drain system here. 

            The Stag circled three times.

I scanned the street. Bingo. There was a drain a few feet to the left of the hellhound. I felt a tug in my gut and I pulled water out of the drain, incasing the hellhound in a nearly invisible sheet of water before it had the chance to move. I increased the pressure and the hellhound exploded into golden dust.