L.A part two

III rd pov :

As the pair head to a table at the back of the restaurant, the older women tries to get the young teen attention.
"Adrien ! Adrien ! "
"W-what did you say? " he answers looking confused.
"Let's take a seat. You were on your own world, I called you 5 times and you didn't react" the woman says while siting down at a table.
"Sorry Nathalie, I was just thinking " he says as we sit down.
"About what ? " He hesitates and when he opens him mouth to say something a waiter approaches the table. He takes the pair order and right after the woman looks at her boos son and says : " You know what it doesn't matter, you don't have to tell me, but if you need to talk to someone about something, anything  I'm here, always- ok ? "
"Thank you Nathalie " he says with a big smile that remainds the dark haired woman about his mother.

Then they eat in silance and afterwards Nathalie asks him about school and tells him that she had called hes father while they were in the apartament and let him know they are safe and will be back at the mansion as soon as the storm ends. That's when the the blond haired teen remembers something and says :
" I completely forgot, I have to do a project about a foreign city, but I don't  have a charger and my phone is dead "
The older women lip curls into an almost smile as she sees the boy panicking about his project and begins to say :
" Well it seems like we will be stuck in for a while, so as soon as we are back in my flat, you can use my ipad to do the project"
"Really ? Thanks Nathalie " says the boy as they make they way out of the dinner and back to the elevator.

15 minutes later the two are on couch each one with a cup of hot chocolate, Nathalie reading a book and Adrien searching the internet for information  to put in the project.

It's an hour later and the storm outside is geting stronger now, but the  two have no idea as they mind their own bussines not really paying attention to what happends outside. The silance and peace that fills the living room is disturbed by a powerful thunder and that shakes them both The thunder is followed by a power failure. Both things scares  the young boy that jumps right into the women's arms. That action first suprises Nathalie but she recovers fast and holds him in a tight hug, while wispering in the boy ear : "It's ok, it's just a storm, the power will be back soon, until then we will light some candles " . Soon he relaxes in the women embrace.

[So I'm back, finally :)) You have no idea how much I've been waiting to say that.
This is the second part of " Los Angeles ", there will be several parts because without realizing I have written a lot for this part of the story and I couldn't publish it in one chapter.

Leave your opinions and questions on the comment section, I look forward to see your opinion on the changes I made about the writing. Love ya ! ]