Not what is seems to be

Nathalie's pov

After some time I looked up from my computer and asked Gabriel "Why you tought I have a twin sister ? "
" I don't know , i didn't know you can see without glasses and i have never seen you with the coat on , you looked really different and i thought you must have a sister " he answered not really paying attention to me .
" I can't see without glasses almost anything , i'm using contacts , i broke the last pair in the morning , so i had to no other choice " i said while texting Felicity .
"So you can use contacts , that's good , i tried to use too , some time ago , but after some hours of drawing the contacts started to bother . I see your phone is more intersting than the conversation you started !!" he yelled and get up from his chair .
" I'm sorry sir, i should go to get Adrien " , i said and head to the door . I wasn't in the mood to argue with him .
Since Gorilla took the day of , i had to drive the car to Adrien's school . If there is something i hate more than working for Agreste , it is to drive this car , it too big , i'm more into 2 seats car , like Audi r8 , or BMW i8 , or Lambo's , but of course i couldn't drive one of those when i'm with them because it will rise questions .
I was in front of the school when it sky become grey , it is going to be a storm . " Where is Adrien?? We have to be back at the mansion before the storm begins " I said to myself and get out of the car . When he arriveed at the car , it already started to rain a little . I opened the backsit door , for him to get and then slammed it and run to the driver seat .
"Five minutes out in the rain and i'm already wet damn it " i say to myself and start the engine .

Adrien's pov
" What happened to her , I never sad her this mad before . I understand she got wet waiting for me and she got mad , but really not say even a single word she becomes more like father day by day " i think while looking outside of the car . It was raining really bad . All of the sudden the car stopted and i then i can hear Nathalie cursing .
"What happened ? " i ask
" The car broke down and outside is a storm we can't stai in the car and wait for it to stop , we have to go somewhere , but the mension is far away from here and ...wait , i know were we can go , get out and follow me " she said and got out . I do as i was said and we ran trought the rain to big apartament building . She open the front door and get it . I look down at myself , i'm all wet and i have no idea where we are . I look up to see a big reception hall and tall men coming to us .
" Miss Sancoeur you are all wet " the man says once he arives in front of us .
" Thank you Peter , if you wouldn't say i didn't know , now give me a key of the apartment " Nathalie tells the man , clearly annoyed by what he said .Then she looks to me and said "Let's go up " and head to the elevator .
"Where we are ? " i asked her once we entered the elevator
" To my flat , it's the only solution i could come up to , the car is broke , outside is raining as hell , it is resonable , we will go back to the mansion when the rain stops ." she answered looking at me
"Oh , ok , i didn't know you live here "
  i say
"Well,  you don't know much about..." she was interupted by the elevator door that reached the 20th floor and stopted . Then the door opened to reveal a big apartment that was ocuppying the entire floor . After some time she must've seen my surprised face , because se said "What , you expected me to live in a 2 rooms flat not more bigger than your bedroom , don't you ??Well , things are not always what they  seem to   be "

[At the  media you have a photo with the flat .🤗]