Sick

Daniel pov

In 15 min I was in front of Nat mansion , for the 3th time this week , again, she collapse again and I was called by Felicity . I'm really scared for her health , she has been this way for more than 5 months . O course , i 've run some test to see why is she like that , but found nothing . I don't understan why is she sick and i feel useless , like i'm a doctor and have a private hospital and i'm not able to find what's up with my best friend , i can't lose her too .

I was brought back from my thoughts by Felicity who burst out through the big front doors and seconds later i realized what i was doing there . I run out of the car and just simply ask " Her bedroom ??" . Felicity just nod and we both run up the stairs , to the master bedroom . Once we arrive in front of the bedroom door , i knocked 2 times , Felicity looked at me like i was crazy and said "Dani , she is unconcious , open the damn door and get in " . I did as i was told and found her in the king size bed sleeping pacefuly . I walked to the side of the bed and check on her . After some minutes her eyes open up a bit , she tried to stand up but i put my arm on her shoulder and said : " No no , miss you lay down and try to relax , i'm going to finish in a bit " i said in a annoying voice to tease her .

" So doctor what did you find ? " , Nat said and a smirk appeared on her face . She called me doctor to annoy me . 'So she want to play , then let's play ' i said to myself the said to her .
"Miss if you wanted me to come over you could just say " I sat on her bed waiting for her answer . She said nothing and when i looked at her she had her eyes closed . I approach to her face to see if she is breathing . I was 5 inches away from her , i could feel her breathing . She was playing with me, i must get my revenge so i
lean in to kiss her , the next moment i heard her phone ringing and suddenley she raised her head and hit mine hard . That made her lean
back on the pillow rubbing her head . She then start laughing hard and so i did . After some minutes she said while laughing "What...were ...you trying...to do??" I calmed down and answer " Checking to see if you are still breathing , you crazy women !!"
Before she could answer i heard her stomach and then i relised that she must be hungry . I get up from her bed and said " I'm going to tell the chef to make you something to eat , rest " She just nod and closed her eyes . I get the food head back up to her room . When i got inside , she slowly sit up in bed . I put the tray on her lab . Then i sit and we talk until she finished . Once she finished i got the tray from her and wanted to sit up, but she hold my arm to stop me . I stoped , she then kissed my cheek and said "Thanks...for everything ". "It's nothing " , i assured her . I was over the moon , she kissed me , on the cheek but she kissed , the heartless Nathalie showed affection to a men other than Aydan , her fiancé and Diego , her stepmother son , it is just unbelievable . But of course , she had to distroy everything with that question -" How's Aydan?"
I was mad , of course she couldn't like me , she was thinking about him all this time . I answered " Nothing changed , you ask this every time , you come to see him at the hospital , you are hurting yourself Nat , try to forget him , live your life , there is just a little chance for him to wake up and you know that , move on , it for your own good . " And with that i left .I'm so so mad , of course she love him . I guess i'll be stuck in friendzone forever , that if i will find what's up with her.

After Daniel left , Felicity come in and the two women start talking.

F:So what is up with Daniel? I am wrong or you like him??

N: Did you eat Duusu ?

F: Um...no , why would you say that??

N: You are talking like her .

F: I'm pretty sure it's me speaking .

N: Who are you and what did you do to my assistant Felicty ??

F: It's me , Nathalie , don 't be ridiculous .

N: No your not , you must be a creature from another planet who took Felicity to spy on me and take my designs , to use them for the domination of the world .

F: Nathalie did you hit your head when you fell today??

N: No ...why??

F : YOU GONE CRAZY

N: No, i didn't , i was joking because i'm really bored .

F : Ok...So if is not Dani, who's the lucky one??

N: Aydan , who else ??

F: I don't know , maybe Gabriel ?

N: I could never be with that asshole , end of discution !

F: Matt , Aydan brother , the CEO of the fashion company you work for ??

N: GET OUT ! CET OUT NOW !!