What's next?

Nathalie's pov

   " So how long did you plan to do this ? " say a voice , bringing me back to the real world , away from my thoughts. I 'm in my car with Felicity driving , wearing these boring work clothes . Yep , another day pretending to be a boring and heartless assistant , for a more boring and heartless boss , it's going to be a beautiful day . Even i don't believe this...
     " What you were saying , Fel?" , i ask after some time
     " You didn't listened , right? What's bothering you?  " she asks , while looking at me worried .
     "First of all , look at the road , you are driving and yes, i was thinking at...everything , this job , my alter ego, i'm sick of these lies , i need a holiday from all of this " i say looking stright at the road .
     " Then do it , go away , even for just a week , you need this , go to Hawaii , Dubai , i don't know anywere , relax for a while and then come back to your plans or go to L.A ,when was the last time you seen your family ? Take a break , it's for your own good " Felicity says ,  remembering me of Emilie . Fel is more alike Em that her own sister and this the first time i are this ...
      "  We arrived" , once again Felicity voice brings me away from my thoughts .
      " You know what , i think you are right , what do you say want to spend the Christmas in the big Sanders mansion in L.A ? " i say with a huge smile on my face .
      "Yes , i can't believe that you are doing this , i'll  take care of it , just tell me the day you want to go , to book the flight " , Fel said almost jumping in on the driver sit
       "Nah , we will use the private jet , and no word to mum , I want to be a surprise " i said leaving the car and head inside of Gabriel house .
        Once in I left my purse on the desk and went to find Adrien . As I walk down the hall , he comes running and rush into me , making us to fall on the cold floor .
         "F**CK , ADRIEN , LOOK WHERE YOU ARE GOING !! " , I screamed .
         " Sorry Nathalie " , he apologise
in a quiet voice , clearly scared .

          He got up and gives me his arm to help me up . Stil mad , i don't take his arm , geting up on my own . He look's at me awkward , and then his eyes fall on the floor, looking for something .
           " What did you lost ? " i ask him in a more " frendly " voice .
           " Your glasses , i think they fell when i rushed into you " , Adrien said not looking at me
           " There is no point in looking for them , i didn't have them on , i'm wearing contacts , but no you have to go to school if you don't want to be late  " i said looking at my watch .
           " You're right " , Emilie's son said and rush out of the house .
           " Totally Emilie " i say to myself , whatching him burst out throught the front dors . Without realizating it , my mouth formed a smirk . He is so much like her , i ' ll miss him after i finish my mission . I wish i could tell him everything , but he can't know , i can't tell him i'm tricking his father to get what i want and when i get them , his mother would be death and i 'll be on another continent . A strage sound , brings me out of my thoughts , and when i look up I see my boss standing in front of me , as always , with his hands on his back , but looking at me with a strange look on his face .
          " Sir , what happend , you look like you've seen a ghost " i said in a more informal language , that maybe should .
         " I didn't know Nathalie has a twin sister , I didn't want to scary you , miss Sancoeur , but i wasn't informed about your visit " . I just couldn't believe what Gabriel just said , i mean , i know that i don't have glasses and i'm still wearing my coat , and he can't see what my work suit , but really , a twin sister . Yes, i have a twin brother , but come on , this the only thing i told him about me and he really couldn't remeber ...Maybe I should carry on with this , it would be fun , no i can't do that , i'm not that bad , well maybe i am , more , but no , Sancoeur isn't a bad girl , Sanders is . Wow , that sounded really strange .
        " It's a misunderstanding Sir , I'm  Nathalie and I don't have a twin sister " i say looking stright in his eyes , I was almost as tall as him thanks to these heels . There is a lot of time since i wore high heels , some years ago I used to wear every day , but I stopped after i found out I was pregnant . I should stop thinking about these things and focus on the matter .
           " A ...Um , I didn't know Nathalie , i was actually looking for you , let 's head to the atelier , we have work to do now " He said and turned around . In the atelier he turned back to me and said " I fixed the peacook "
            " You sure it's fixed ? " suddenley becoming happy , i had the urge to hug him , but deep down , i knew that he isn't the one I desperately wanted to hug .
           " Not sure , but we'll see " , Gabriel said and i could swear that ,  for a split of second , i saw a little smirk on his face .
          "  So , what now ?  " i asked . Just a while until i get what i want and i'll hold him again and see his beautiful blue eyes , I think , in my mind apearing my boyfriend smirking .
            " We'll wait until you get beter , we can't risk , i can put your life in danger again " he said and put his hands on my shoulders , our faces are so close , i swear if he tries to kiss my , i'll punch him hard that he won't remember his own name . For his own good he just looked stright in my eyes and said " Thank you do for me and my family , i could never thank you enought " Then he went to his computer and start working on it . I he would only knew my plans , i think and head to my desk .

[That's it for now. From now on ,  I will try to update at least 2 new chapters per week . Also , feel free to comment about i you find mistakes , becouse ,as i said , this is not my first language . Hope you liked the  chapter !?😀]