Chapter 6

Daniellas P.O.V:

"See I'm not a prude."

"I know," he laughed, "I just wanted you to kiss me." I shoved his shoulder.

"What?"

"Your obviously the type of person to have to prove people wrong. It was easy." He laughed.

"Good one Espinosa, but next time it won't be that easy." I smirked.

"Oh please." The sides of his lips curled into a smile, "You can't resist me."

"Oh really?" I walked closer to him, hovering before his lips, "Try me."

"Just you wait." He walked towards the door to leave.

"Not gonna happen!"

"Let's shake on it then, if you're so positive."

"Fine." I grabbed his hand and shook it.

"If you kiss me first, I get to take you on a date." He added.

"If you kiss me then you have to do my suspension requirements for a week!"

"Deal!"

"Deal!"

"See you tomorrow Peters." He smirked before leaving. I leaned against the wall and sighed. He kissed me.

Matt kissed me.

**

I woke up the next morning a little bit earlier than usual, so I could curl my hair in time for school.

I went downstairs and grabbed some breakfast while I went on my phone for a bit, and then headed back upstairs. I plugged in my curling wand and started my makeup while it heated up. Once I finished my makeup, I sectioned my hair into two sections and began to curl it. After I curled it, I ran my fingers through it to separate the curls a little bit more. I then went to my closet to pick out an outfit to wear. I chose a pair of high waisted shorts, with a pair of sheer black tights, a flowy white shirt that I tucked in, a leather type-ish jacket and a maroon circle scarf.

I hopped downstairs, grabbed my bag and my car keys, and headed out the door. I told Lizzie that I would pick her up, because I needed to explain everything that happened with Matt in person.

"You officially suck for making me walk home yesterday."

"Sorry, I gotta explain everything that happened."

"Hell yeah you do." She laughed.

***

"Can you grab me an apple?" I asked Lizzie as we walked through the lunch line.

"Here." She handed the apple to me and I placed it on my lunch tray.

After we paid for our lunches, we went to our lunch table and sat down. We sat there making small talk and eating lunch.

"Look." Lizzie flicked her head to the sign, telling me to look that way. I looked in the corners of my eyes to see that Matt had moved lunch table right next to ours. At our school on the first day, you and whoever you sit with sit at a lunch table, and basically sit at that same table for the rest of the year, with the same people for the rest of the year. So its a little weird that he moved tables, and all his friends went with him.

"What is he doing?"

"I don't know. I think hes trying to get close to you." She raised her eyebrows up and down.

"

A/n I hope you liked the update. Shtuff is finally hapnin between Matchu and Daniella oooooo stay tuned broskis because stuff is a brewinn

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment whatcha thought here

And follow me if you wanna

Xoxo

-S