Chapter 1

Daniellas P.O.V:
My eyes shot open as the sound of my alarm chimed through my room. I sighed and sat up from my bed, smacking the snooze button and plopping back down on my pillow.

I picked up my phone and started to scroll through Instagram.

"Danny sweety, get off your phone and start getting ready for school," my Mom said peaking through my bedroom door, "And do something with those boxes, you should be unpacked already,"

"Mom we moved hear 3 days ago, give me time to do it," I responded.

"Danny, just get it done,"

"I will." I sighed as I got up and headed over to my floor length mirror I had propped up in the corner I my room. I pulled my basket of makeup that I had stored behind it out, and started with my makeup.

Once I finished that I plugged in my curler and waited for it to heat up, which didn't take to long. I grabbed a piece of my long strawberry-blond hair and began to curl it.

After that was done I went to my closet to pick out a first day of school outfit. I decided to wear a creme colored strapless dress with little tiny red roses scattered around on the bottom half. The top half was just the same creme color, which made the dress almost look like a shirt and skirt. I didn't know if this school had some sort of dress code, so I grabbed a sort of cropped light weight, light wash jean jacket, which I left unbuttoned and tide in the front. I threw on a couple bracelets and my favorite necklace with a starfish charm. I grabbed my pair of my light brown belt wrapped moto boots and headed downstairs.

I put my shoes by the door because I didn't want to put them on yet, and then walked to the fridge to see what there was to eat. I was a little short on time, so I decided on a bowl of fruit.

Once I finished that I went back to my room to brush my teeth and do any last touch ups. I did that, and then grabbed my cross body dark brown bag with my supplies in it for school, and headed back downstairs to get my shoes on.

"Do you want me to bring you to school?" My mom asked.

"I'll be fine," I said, " you bought me a car for a reason."

My mom always gets worried when I drive, even though her and my dad bought me a car for my 16th birthday.

"Alright, just drive safe. Make sure to wear your seatbelt,"

"I won't forget," I laughed as I hugged my mom goodbye.

"Have a good day!" She added as I walked out the door.

I put my keys into the ignition, and started the car. I plugged my phone into the mp3 hookup and played some music as I started my drive to school. I made sure to drive to my school a lot when I first got here so that I wouldn't get lost on the first day.

After around 10 minutes I pulled into the school parking lot. I chose to park in the way back behind the school so that I didnt take anyone's parking spot, and so that no one would break into my car. This is a new school, I don't know what its gonna be like or what to expect, so I'm being extra cautious.

I walked up to the front of the school. A lot of people were standing outside and socializing in little groups. The first group I walked by was a group of nerds, who didn't stare at me at all, which was a relief being the new girl and all.

Next I walked past a group of goth people, who just looked at me and kept talking.

The next group was a lot bigger than the rest. It had football players and cheerleaders. The cheerleaders were flirting and twirling there hair around there fingers.
The boys, you could tell, where trying to act cool. As I walked by, they stopped talking.
Some of them gave me weird looks, other people gave me disgusted looks. Some of the boys were looking at me like a piece of meat.