Chapter 4

Daniella's P.O.V:

As my alarm went off I jumped up to get ready. Today is the day we have to perform our scene for drama. Matthew and I have been practicing for about two weeks straight.

Everyday after we finished our janitorial duties we would rehearse, and sometimes on Saturdays. We could not be any more ready for this scene. I just hope my nerves don't get in the way.

I started my morning routine and headed to Lizzie's house to pick her up. I honked the horn once again because I didn't have my phone.

A few moments later she came out of the house and hopped into the passenger seat.

"Hey," she said as she got herself situated and put on her seatbelt.

"Got everything?" I asked. She nodded, so I pulled out of her driveway and headed to school.

We went to our lockers as usual and headed to our first class. Before I knew it lunch rolled by. I had really been getting to know the other girls, not just Lizzie, which made me feel good.

"So you ready for the scene?" Alicia asked.

"Oh god I hope so," I chuckled, "As long as I don't mess up!"

"I'm sure you'll do fine." she responded.

After lunch we walked to our other classes and soon, it was time for drama class. I walked in and sat right down in my desk.

A few minutes later Matthew walked in. The butterflies in my stomach started to explode, I'm so nervous. What if I screw it all up?

"You okay?" I turned to see Matthew.

"What?"

"Are you okay? You're ripping your sleeve." he repeated.

"Oh," I looked down at my sleeves, "Yeah, just a little nervous that's all."

"We practiced a lot for this, there is nothing to be worried about." he smiled.

I hope so.

A/N: Sorry this is such a short update, but I promised I would update so I did. This also kind of sucks and I know there isn't much going on but just bear with me I promise it will get better.
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!
Don't forget to

Vote

Follow me

COMMENT YOUR FEEDBACK HERE

Till next time
Xoxo

-S