Chapter 3

A/N: okay so this story doesn't go with the actual dates that are right now if you couldn't already tell, so even though I may be posting on Christmas, it wont be a christmas chapter, its not Christmas yet in the story. There will be Christmas in this but it will be later in the story. Just thought I would let y'all know.

Daniella's P.O.V:

My mom and dad were not happy about me getting in trouble. Not only did I get an hour long lecture, but I got my phone and laptop taken away. I have to be home by 8:00 every night, and I can't go out with friends for a week. They said when I learn to be more responsible I can earn my things and my privileges back. I didnt complain, because that would most likely make them keep my stuff even longer, so i just went up to my room.

-

Today my janitorial work after school with Matthew starts. I'm not thrilled, I'm just going to try to get it over with so it wont take to long.

I headed out of the driveway to go pick up Lizzie. Once I got to her house, I beeped the horn since I couldnt text her to let her know I was here.

"Hey how com you didnt text me back last night?" She asked as she got into the car.

"I got my phone, taken away," I sighed.

"For what?" She chuckled.

"Long story,"

"I'm all ears," she sat back as I pulled out of her driveway. The rest of the way to school I filled her in on everything that happened.

"Sucks for you!" She pointed at me, laughing.

"Ha ha very funny." I sarcastically replied.

"So how long is it for?"

"Like a month or something." I said as we got out of the car and headed into school.

"Looks like you to will be spending a lot of time together." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Stop," I laughed.

"Alright so I will meet you at your locker after school?"

"Okay," I said as we headed to class.

-

"Alright class, I hope you all are rehearsing because your scenes will be coming up soon. I have decided to give you this class period to do a little more rehearsing. I want you to do as well as possible, so get started!"

Matthew hadn't shown up to class yet, so I was left on my own. I decided to just read over my notes and kind of rehearse in my head.

The class slowly came to an end, and Matthew never showed up. Once the bell rang, I packed my things and headed to my locker. Lizzie met me there and we talked for a little bit.

Once I had all my things from my locker and the school was empty, I started with my after school hell that I dreaded greatly. I was supposed to meet the school janitor in the office after school so he could assign me something to do.

"Have fun cleaning!" Lizzie chimed before she left.

I walked over to the office and sat and waited for him to come.

A few minutes later the person I assumed was the janitor walked in.

"You the kid that's helpin me?"

"Yeah, I'm Daniella." I held out my hand to shake his.

"Okay, I need you to mop in the science room, they dissected frogs today and it's pretty slimy!" he said, totally ignoring my kind gesture.