❝ CAPITULUM I ❞

➻ SANA'S POV

ོTTRARC

It was currently 1:47, our charms class was coming to an end, I suck at this subject. Back in my early years I always look forward to charms amongst the subjects but now.. i wouldn't even be surprised if Professor Flitwick give me additional works just to build up my grades. And I had to do them as I was in my last year in Hogwarts, I have to graduate on time or I'm dead.

Professor Flitwick decided it would be time for a surprise quiz. Joy!

I looked at my best friend beside me, she was probably thinking of the same thing, we both suck in charms, although she's a bit better.

"Oh and before you go, professor Sinistra's class is cancelled for today and will be resumed tomorrow, as for now go back to your dorms, if not then see to it you wouldn't disturb the other class." Professor said as we answered the quiz.

"And Ms. Minatozaki, stay after class." He said looking at me and some of my classmates looked at me, I nodded and continued answering.

We all quietly passed our papers and fixed our stuffs.

"I'll wait for you in the great hall." I nodded at Momo before going to professor Flitwick.

"Ah, Ms. Minatozaki." He greeted me with a smile.

"Hello professor, did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"Not quite, you see I noticed that you're somewhat slow? In charms, I hope that doesn't sound like an insult."

"It doesn't sir, and it is true. But I am trying."

"I know. I just wanted to suggest something how about a tutor?"

"I don't want to disturb other students sir."

"You wouldn't be, this one wanted some extra works, so really you'd be helping each other."

"If that's the case then I'll take you on that offer professor."

"Great, you can start tomorrow, though I suggest talking with the student to arrange your meetings."

I nodded, "Who's the student sir?"

"Her name's Chou Tzuyu, she's in Ravenclaw." He answered, "If you wouldn't be able to find her today then just ask a prefect or our head boy."

I knew who Ravenclaw's head boy and prefect but I didn't knew any Chou Tzuyu, "I don't think I recall having someone named Chou Tzuyu in our year." I mumbled but professor Flitwick heared it.

"Oh, she's in the 7th year."

I'll be teached by a lower class student?!

"Oh and don't worry she's capable."

I didn't say anything and took my leave. I headed to the great hall and found Momo in our usual spot, she was already eating.

"Yow." She greeted.

"Eating already? We just had lunch!"

"That was an hour ago." I only laughed and snached a macaroon.

"What did professor Flitwick called you for?" She asked.

I swallowed and took a blue colored macaroon before answering, "He recommended I get a tutor for charms, he already has one in mind, I'll probably look for her later."

"That's great."

"I guess? I'm being tutored by a 7th year tho." I shrugged.

"Eh? You got the name?"

"Chou Tzuyu."

"Ohh, yeah you're in good hands, she's pretty smart." I didn't think Momo would actually say that.

"Really?"

She nodded, "Yeah, you probably didn't know but she's like the smartest in her year. I know their prefect, I mean I just met her yesterday for tutoring but yeah I could ask her about Chou."

"Tutoring?"

"Oh yeah I didn't tell you, I need tutoring for potions, professor Slughorn recomended Mina, the Ravenclaw's prefect." I nodded.

We continued eating what Momo bought and talked idly until it was timr for our next class.