❝ CAPITULUM X ❞

➻ TZUYU'S POV
ོ(Pre) QDDTCHARK

It was just a day before the quidditch tournament. The friendly will happen around 2 in the afternoon.

Usually at this time of the year I'd be in my room sleeping or reading, or maybe even accompany Mina unnie or Chaeyoung in their practices.

But here I am in the lake of the reserve having a sudden picnic with this older Hufflepuff student.

She came prepared with the picnic, we got a lot of snacks and drinks including the pumpkin pastry I'm currently eating.

She dragged me here after annoying me ever since she saw me in the courtyard, she didn't stop until I agreed to do this with her. Talk about sheer bloody will.

"Tzuyu! Look!" She pointed at the lake when a group of Plimpies went up to eat a few water snails.

The lake might be beautiful but the creatures here are not. A Plimply may not look that weird and scary but a Gryndylow and a Flobberworm are, thankfully there is not a single Norwegian Ridgeback or I'll surely drag Sana away.

"Are you going to watch the friendly later?" She asked me after handing out a piece of canary creams while she sipped her hot chocolate.

I took it, "I guess, I don't have anything to do anyways."

"Let's go together!"

I only smiled and nodded at her, does it look like I have a choice? I'm stuck with her for Merlin knows how long.

"Hey Tzu?"

"Hmm?"

"We're friends right?"

I looked at her, she was a bit hesitant, "Yes, so?"

"Since we're friends, can I ask you some questions? Some might be personal too."

I suddenly remembered when we just met she also asked questions, I didn't answer them back then.

"Sure."

"Really the-"

"But you can only ask me one after you answer a charm question right." I immediately cut her off.

"Like a quiz? Come on! It's quidditch season, we shouldn't be studying right now!" She complained.

I chuckled at her face, "You don't want it? Then I guess you won't be asking me some questions too."

"Fine! Just don't be difficult please?" She said putting on a cute face.

"You're an 8th grader, you can do this." She can't.

"Ready? Okay." I thought of a question, "Give me a spell that's similar to Flipendo."

She frowned and after a while asked me, "Hint?"

I stared at her dumbfounded, "Starts with D. Reminds me of the word pulse."

"Hold on it's on the tip of my tongue... maybe another tip might help?" She asked sheepishly.