❝ CAPITULUM VIII ❞

➻ CHAEYOUNG'S POV
ོFLSHBCKARC

"Now, who did you call short again?" I hissed at him while clenching his collar.

His other friend was just watching behind holding his abdomen that I punched earlier.

"I didn't call anyone s-short." He grunted trying to get my hand off him. He was weak, pathetic, if he was gonna be a bully he better start buffing up.

I smirked before shoving him backwards, his ego is probably hurt, he got beaten up by a girl who's shorter than him ha!

"You tell this to anyone I'll come back for you. Got it?" I threatened them and they only nodded, wimps.

I can't have a teacher find out about this or I'll get punished and worse have some house points taken from my house, that'll get me in trouble.

I was gonna make fun of them more when I saw someone leave the courtyard I was in. I didn't even notice her since I thought the courtyard didn't have students this time.

I silently left the two and looked at the student, she's a she, a Ravenclaw. And she's so damn tall!

"Wow." I mindlessly said staring at her, she was really freaking tall like a tree!

I shook my head trying to focus, I should probably follow her to make sure she doesn't tell on me.

I decided to follow her out of the courtyard.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

It's day 3 of following this Ravenclaw student. She didn't tell anyone about me which was great, but those two spineless slugs told on me instead.

I wanted to go and teach them a lesson but I was still following her.

Hell, I don't even know her name! We have potions together but she was a wallflower that's why I didn't notice her. I don't know anything exept she's tall and a Ravenclaw!

I couldn't find the courage to go up and talk to her either, so much for being a Gryffindor.

She was now in the library, she goes here a lot, she was sitting on the same table she had sat on since I started following her, she only sat on a different one if someone already occupied the table.

I was hiding behind a shelf, looking at her through the gaps of the books.

Why was I still following her again? Oh right I'm curious about her height. I wanna ask but what if she'll ridicule me for it? I sighed and looked at her direction again.

I was startled when she was gone. She usually stayed here longer though!

I was still thinking where she could be when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I jumped in place and turned around to find the woman I was looking for.

Oh great Merlin. I'm in big trouble.

What if I play dumb? Yeah yeah, she'll probably buy it!

"You need something?" I asked trying not to crack under her stare.

"Why are you following me?"

Oh no, she saw me?!

"What are you talking about?" I began sweating.