part 1

Ananya became a fairy. Debu and Vivan are showing her veerlok (Brave realm). Suddenly, Ananya saw a beautiful and magical waterfall.

 Suddenly, Ananya saw a beautiful and magical waterfall

(Because there are many dialogues. I am refering A as Ananya, D as Debu and V as Vivan.)

A: OMG!! This is so beautiful.

V: didi, look like you like veer lok?

D: if you like it a lot then why don't we go and see it from near, right anu?

A: ANU?!! How dare you call me anu?!

Now, Debu was afraid that she is gonna kill him. He looked at her angry face. Sometimes, she reminded him of Timnasa. He started to panic.
Think of an excuse debu or else you are not gonna live to see another day.
He quickly answered her question.

D: n-not dare not dare. From f-fear from fear. Listen, I said that from mistake. It will never happen again. Promise.

Ananya was about to speak but before she could say anything Vivan interrupted her.

V: hey!Hey!If you two are finished then can we go to see it?

A: yeah sure. I also don't want to waste my precious time with this dabbu.

And with that she started walking towards that waterfall. Debu and vivan were behind her. That waterfall was really amazing.
She thought that her dream was fulfilled to become a fairy. She went and sat on the bank of the river. She started playing with water. Debu and vivan were watching her and smiling.
Suddenly, from nowhere, a beautiful butterfly came and sat on her hand.

A: wow guys. Come and look at this butterfly. It is beautiful, is not it?

They came towards her and looked at it which was making itself comfortable on her hand and feeling safe.

V: yes didi, it is so beautiful, right bhaiya?

D: yes, it is so beautiful.

V: but why did it land on didi's hand only?

Vivan acted as fake jealous that why did that amazing not land on his hand?

D: oh Vivan, this is because there is only person who is a fairy is Ananya who is also beautiful .

He said dramatically. Then Debu realised that what had he said and blushed. Vivah was stunned at his brother's comment  and looked at Ananya who had wide eyes and was blushing.

Author's note:-

Hey guys! I am back with a new story. I will right a new story after this. So, please read and vote all of them.

                                        ~   Black Dragon