part 9

After some trouble, they find Ananya sitting on a bench in nearby park. They went there but stopped 10 feets away from her. They had never seen her like that before. She was deep in thoughts. So, they just went and sat beside her. Debu on her left and vivan on her right. Debu placed a hand on her shoulder and said softly.

D: Ananya?

◆◆◆◆◆◆←(*-*)→◆◆◆◆◆◆

Ananya kept running until she found a park. She went there and sat on a bench. She couldn't believe at what had she heard. how?How is this possible? I am such a bad friend. He helped me many times, he was always there with me when I needed him but me? Just one time, 1 time, when he needed me..I. I lefted him. It's all my fault. I should've there for him, with him when he needed me. A flashback of that nightmare came to her mind. Monster. Maybe Timnasa is right. I don't deserve this. I became a fairy. I have magic. Then why? Why wouldn't I help him?
She was lost in her thoughts so, she didn't notice Debu and vivan coming and sitting with. She came back to reality because she felt a soft hand at her left shoulder. She turned to look ans saw Debu looking at her with worry in his eyes.

D: Ananya?

V: didi, you ok?

A:y-yeah..I am fine.

D:no you are not.

A: if you know then why are you asking me?

V: didi, we just want to help.

A: if you want to help then do me a favour and please leave me alone.

V: but...

D: vivan. She is right. She need time.

A: thanks debu

Debu found it very strange by hearing his right name debu instead of dabbu from her mouth. But he let it go because he knew that she was very sad. In return, debu smiled.

D: but promise me that if you need anything then you will call me.

A: ok, I promise.

How is it? I hope that you like it, guys.                           ~Angel
                                   ~ Black Dragon ❤️